• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Robot Man's KUDOS Thread
7 7

157 posts in this topic

Robot Man continues to exceed my highest expectations.  Well packed, fast delivery, superior communications and all around great guy.  Purchased a golden age 3D comic with glasses and uncommon paperback at reasonable prices. I have had the pleasure of seeing him in person. Robot Man ---- YOU DA MAN!

I'll second that. Purchased a Jumbo 78 from Bob's last thread, also very dreamy, especially the friendly customer service, which is very much appreciated. Many thanks again Bob, until next time... :smile:

Cheers,

R

Bob is a great seller on the boards and a great all around collector.  He has always treated me fairly, and recently sold me two outstanding comics at great prices.  I am proud to recommend him to anyone on the boards.  Just don't wave your price guide at him too much when making a deal or he will make fun of you for the rest of your life...:roflmao:

One of my good friends in Wuhan recently had this to say about Bob:

谓语动词除了不能独立作谓语外,可以承担句子其他成分。 非谓语动词也是动词的一种,他们有着动词其他特点,

可以充当主语、宾语、状语等。非谓语 ... 我有一个会议要出席。 注意:不定式为不及物动词时,所修饰的名词如果是地点、

工具等,应有必要的介词,如,表示学习努力是有必要的).  :whatthe: