• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Robot Man's KUDOS Thread
7 7

157 posts in this topic

I couldnt be more excited to be the 1st person to post in, THE Robot Man's Kudos Thread!!!! This gentleman is absolutely a gem on these boards. He is a wonderful asset with a wealth of knowledge, compassion, and experience. I just did a deal with Bob that landed me my first ever Pulp fiction book and I couldnt be more absolutely pleased with how well it went. Great communication, SUPER fast shipping, excellent packaging!! Everything you could ask for in a deal and more. This man is all Ace's folks!! Thanks again Bob I look forward to many more transactions as soon as I can pry some of that, "junk" out from your grasps!! :grin: You Rock brother!! (thumbs u

Take care and thanks again,

Gino

Bob not only sold me I really great copy of a Wings comics that I've been looking for (for a great price) he's one of the few folks and knows who Lily Renée is and that makes him aces in my book. Great guy, and a great seller... I would highly recommend to all!

I echo gino's take on Bob. Truly a gentleman of the hobby and I suspect has more knowledge in his pinky than most of have in our brain. Bought two REALLY nice pulp quarterlys and a wonderful Dell Lone Ranger book. Can't be more pleased.

Chris.

Picked up a book in Robot Man's last sales thread and the transaction was flawless ... excellent communication, well packaged and fast shipping !!!

Bob is an awesome guy to do business with !!! (thumbs u

(Glances in) Robot's not here? Good.

Gather round, folks. I gotta tell you, this guy is getting on my nerves. First off there's that damned robotic beeping. It's like R2-D2's kid brother or something. ALWAYS with the toot-squeak-whistle-chirp. It's damned annoying. Second off it's his clumsiness. Dammit, he's always bumping to stuff and dropping glassware, ruining things! He's like something out Astounding Science Fiction, circa 1934! And the oil puddles! I almost sprained my ankle last Thursday, slip-sliding in his damned drippings. And then he....

Umm, what's that?

...Feedback thread? For transactions on the Boards?

Oh, well he's top notch there, buys plenty of my beat up funnybooks, pays fast, works and plays well with others.

For comic books? HIGHLY recommended. But steer clear of him if your value your tchatches.

And ankles.

What a great guy to buy books and other cool items from! I purchased a couple of collector GA pins, and couldn't be happier. Shipped quick, packed perfectly, and friendly conversation. I enjoy that we have similar collecting interests, and I can tell I love buying your cool stuff! Thanks Bob. Looking forward to more transactions with you sir (thumbs u

Did a deal with Bob this past weekend - for toys, not comics - and it was both satisfying and fun.

His offer was quite fair, and even better he referred me to another buyer who purchased the rest of the collection.

Very happy! :)

Bob has the neatest stuff......... and reasonable too. If I'm ever on the West Coast, eff SDCC, I'm seeking out Bob's Flea Market Booth :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u