Robot Man's KUDOS Thread
5 5

90 posts in this topic

1,234 posts

Just received another pile of reading material from Bob. This is my 10th rodeo. As always, solid packaging, fast shipment and as described. I don't know where Bob gets some of this stuff. Must be the result of "never throw anything away". You can't go wrong buying from Bob.

1,732 posts

I'm happy to say I just completed my first deal with Bob and I couldn't be happier. All the right boxes were checked. My only question is: what took me so long?? (thumbsu

120 posts

Great guy to deal with. Good eye for hidden gems, secure shipping, and a friendly disposition. Lots of fun. 

2,937 posts

Bob's the beez kneez. Super easy transaction. Friendly. Quick payment. Highly recommended!
Thanks again, Bob!

1,081 posts

Bought a couple of books from Bob now. Always has a knack for finding out of the ordinary cool stuff. A pleasure to purchase from!

2,574 posts

Book arrived very quickly in Mylar and was packaged well.  Very pleasant transaction!

1,214 posts

Robot Man,

Thank you very much!  You continue to exceed my very high expectations.  Items were well packed, mailed quickly, and are extremely valuable to me.  Robot Man sent me the items before receiving my money order.  He even sent me an extra item, because he is Super Robot Man.(worship)

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/456312-closed-im-not-going-to-get-rich-on-this-junk-sale/page/7/?tab=comments#comment-10832369

Thanks again and hope to purchase more cool items from you soon!:applause:

413 posts

Awesome deal once again!! Thanks you are the best of the best! 

1,361 posts

I just received from Bob unquestionably the HEAVIEST boards purchase I've ever made, a massive two-volume hardback tome that weighed easily north of 12 lbs.  It arrived in fantastic shape given the care that went into the packaging.  Throughout the buying process Bob was quick to respond and a fun seller to work with - he definitely gets my thumbs-up not just for how he sells, but WHAT he sells - his threads are always the coolest!

1,892 posts

Bob is a class A buyer all the way! Instant payment and easy communication. Smooooottthh transaction.