• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skybound Box Sets - ALL BOOKS SOLD- Thanks!

22 posts in this topic

Hello Boardies!

I have two sealed Skybound box sets. These were bought at SDCC and the boxes are in perfect condition. I sold my other two sets and one contained the Clone CGC ticket. I am very tempted to open these but I have a key that I am saving for.

For one set - $140 shipped priority. $130 shipped priority

For both sets - $270 shipped priority. $250 shipped priority

PayPal works for me. No HOSers or probies.

No returns on the box sets but return (no time limit) is not a problem on the sketchbook.

Thanks for looking. I hope your box set is a winner! \(thumbs u

:news: ALL BOOKS ARE SOLD. :news:

You should check out the rules for sellers.

New rule - applies to threads started after 7/9/2015

Added:

A return policy must be stated with any time limits indicated. It is acceptable to say "No time limit" and/or "No returns" and/or have time limits that vary by reason for return e.g. "30 day return for any reason. No time limit returns for "not as described'". But time limits must be stated.

Threads not complying get pulled!

Your killing me! I don't think I have enough luck to buy these and get a ticket again!

Someone remove the temptation! :frustrated:

You just know the Walking Dead ticket is in one of these boxes. :baiting:

It will go nicely with your Clone ticket. (thumbs u

What's a clone ticket?

Skybound has inserted tweny tickets for a Kirkman signed CGC 9.8 #1 first print of each book. Walking Dead #1 is the big prize (and still out there, I think). One of the boxes I sold had the ticket for the Clone #1.

No, there is just one ticket for Walking Dead. The box sets have a ticket for each Skybound #1 and any variant #1s that were released at the same time as the original first print. Walking Dead didnt't have a variant #1 when it came out, so there is just one ticket for the original Walking Dead #1. Other books, like Manifest Destiny, had more than one #1 and there are tickets for each of them.

There are 20 tickets total, 1 for each Skybound #1 and #1 variant.

As far as we know, the Walking Dead golden ticket is still out there. It is taking a lot of self-control to not open these boxes. :insane: