• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brent Anderson seeking for scans of X-Men GN for Artist's Edition.

11 posts in this topic

From his Facebook page:

I'm posting here a request of anyone out there on FB who has any of my 'Marvel Graphic Novel: God Loves, Man Kills' artwork in their collections, and who would be willing to scan them at hi-res for a possible IDW Artist Edition. IDW needs a minimum of 55 of the 62 pages for it to qualify as an Artist Edition. If you are interested in participating in this, send me a FB Message or email me thru my web site brent(at)brentandersonart(dot)com. Thanks. -B.

I have a gallery edition of Turner's run on Supergirl (where they did the same thing) and it's one of my favorite books - hopefully people hear about it and are willing to get the pages scanned.

I contacted Brent that I have a page from the GN. He responded and get me info on what the scanning requirements are. Maybe more of the original artwork will appear publicly. I have been trying to complete a sequence where Kitty confronts the Reverend, some of Chris' best dialog.

Anyone know who owns these pages? I have the page in between the 1st and 2nd ones.

God-Loves-Man-Kills_Pg59.jpg

God-Loves-Man-Kills_Pg60.jpg

God-Loves-Man-Kills_Pg62.jpg

This one is AMAZING!

I contacted Brent that I have a page from the GN. He responded and get me info on what the scanning requirements are. Maybe more of the original artwork will appear publicly. I have been trying to complete a sequence where Kitty confronts the Reverend, some of Chris' best dialog.

Anyone know who owns these pages? I have the page in between the 1st and 2nd ones.

God-Loves-Man-Kills_Pg59.jpg

Brent Anderson also posted this note in Facebook:

It was brought to my attention recently that one unnamed art collector had amassed more than 50% of the 62 pages from the X-Men graphic novel. If that collector is reading this or someone knows who the collector is and have them contact me, I would appreciate it. Thanks.