• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your Favorite top 10 GA Covers (That you Own)?
2 2

331 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, october said:

Four years later and I still have 9 out of the 10. The More Fun moved on to a new home. Top 10 has changed a bit, but not like it's a fixed thing. Pretty hard to narrow it down.

112508362_1(2).thumb.jpg.bca482ab14cf28beeeb3d8e3307b7359.jpg

Oh sure, Andy, throw out the National 7.  It was the one book that got me hooked on the GA.  Fine still is my favorite GA artist but I have to admit, Fantastic 3 is my favorite.  I have a National 7 but fear the Fantastic will forever be out of my reach.  

Great set of ten!

1 hour ago, telerites said:

Oh sure, Andy, throw out the National 7.  It was the one book that got me hooked on the GA.  Fine still is my favorite GA artist but I have to admit, Fantastic 3 is my favorite.  I have a National 7 but fear the Fantastic will forever be out of my reach.  

Great set of ten!

It would probably make the top 10 on a different day. It's definitely up there!

Had a Fantastic 3, but sold it. Heavily restored, but still a really cool book. 

8 minutes ago, october said:
2 hours ago, circumstances said:

Does he have it raw? Highest census is a 9.2.

It's raw. Can't remember if it's cracked out or not. It's been 10 years since I've seen it. 

It is raw, cracked out as it was certified originally as 9.2.

Just now, circumstances said:

So if mine comes back 9.4 (wishful thinking), I'll be highest graded copy! :D

(whenever I decide to send it in)

The Church is old label ...

2 hours ago, october said:

Four years later and I still have 9 out of the 10. The More Fun moved on to a new home. Top 10 has changed a bit, but not like it's a fixed thing. Pretty hard to narrow it down.

112508362_1(2).thumb.jpg.bca482ab14cf28beeeb3d8e3307b7359.jpg

Daaayum!I only have one of those beauties and no cover lol 

Edited by porcupine48

2 hours ago, october said:

I'd say combine the books of the two and create one awesome top 15!

49 minutes ago, buttock said:

I'm going to cheat & split it into certified and uncertified.  I limited it to true GA so I didn't have to hurt any feelings in my 50s books.  

MVIMG_20190902_144924.jpg

That Hit 17 is great as are the others, of course.  I would love to have a copy of that one.  Great cover and tough book.