• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your Favorite top 10 GA Covers (That you Own)?
2 2

331 posts in this topic

@Doc Joe

Hey Doc, how ya been ? :hi:

With the new board format I can't for the life of me find your Journal anymore (shrug)

And I don't know how to search for board members (by their names) either. All I can find are the ones currently online.

Edited by Gotham Kid

On 9/4/2019 at 12:57 AM, RareHighGrade said:

Limiting it to slabbed books, maybe these:

bluebeetle54 (MH).jpg

Detective1 (2).jpg

Detective9MH.jpg

Detective29.jpg

MoreFun74 (MH).jpg

MysteryMen1(MH).jpg

PhantomLady17(8.5).jpg

PhantomLady23(Ohio).jpg

PrizeComics6(MH).jpg

Wonderworld31(MH).jpg

This is an absolutely stunning array of books!! I’ve wondered for awhile who picked up that Wonderworld!! What a great set of rare high grade comics!!!! Living up to your namesake for sure!!

Glad to see this thread revived. So many awsome and beautiful books being shown. A humble guy like me can only live vicariously through you guys! 

And kind of funny, I look back on my original post and still see very little I would change. I guess if you really love some books they just stay with you...

Edited by Robot Man

4 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Glad to see this thread revived. So many awsome and beautiful books being shown. A humble guy like me can only live vicariously through you guys! 

And kind of funny, I look back on my original post and still see very little I would change. I guess if you really love some books they just stay with you...

Good thread, Robot Man