• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your Favorite top 10 GA Covers (That you Own)?
2 2

331 posts in this topic

Wow I step away for a few day and come back to this!! EXCELLENT!!

Bob those Phantom Ladies are beautiful!! (thumbs u

Rick just successfully posted the who's who of all time awesome covers I mean what an array of sweetness!! :applause:

Russ ol' pal.... (worship) look at the gloss on those things man!! WOW!! and awesome books too!!! I mean just phenomenal even a few TECs in there and that CAP #3 is stunning!!

Parker that lot of FANTASTIC FOX books is absolutely stunnnnnning!!!! :cloud9:

October thats a pretty sweet set you got there buddy...love that Headline amongst others including that Fine looking National!! Rocking stuff :headbang:

So many great choices so far! :applause: Like most everyone else,I struggled to pick 10. Heck,I could probably pick ten from each publisher I collect. Anyway,here's what I came up with for raw books. In alphabetical order for Mr.Bedrock. :grin:

IMG_0362_zpsdsatgag9.jpg

IMG_0358_zpstrk1nlgc.jpg

detective31_zpsqszy9rtz.jpg

IMG_0270_zpsjhdl0hzk.jpg

IMG_0359_zps9sfbowmx.jpg

IMG_0298_zps9xw3j330.jpg

IMG_0300_zpsih5mi8zi.jpg

IMG_0285_zpsmjioyu1s.jpg

IMG_0278_zpsoregnudr.jpg

IMG_0296_zpstweazbxq.jpg

AWESOME batch Russell :) I've thumbed them all & they don't disappoint (worship)

This thread needs a bump for those who missed it and in case anyone wants to add or revise books on the list. :bump:

While revising, why not make this list an even dozen? IOW, your fave Top 10 GA covers plus two that are knockin' at the door. My 2c

Here's the first of two that are knockin' at the door of greatness...

e5bcb3db-a774-4ca1-9389-40e473576ebc_zpsbe574261.jpg:cloud9:

And here's the second...

66918c44-791d-42ab-a632-ed8d6c75d8b4_zpsfd6alaon.jpg:cloud9:

Among the few ones that I have (which are more than ten) I can choose these, most of which I have already shown here and there.

I have probably a few other I love for the cover, but not scanned and at hand. (Daredevil Comics #5 comes to mind). The others I love for the content more than the cover. :)

WhngGs0h.jpg

c3x8h2qh.jpg

mmpLinQh.jpg

DrzQ6Nbh.jpg

Among the few ones that I have (which are more than ten) I can choose these, most of which I have already shown here and there.

I have probably a few other I love for the cover, but not scanned and at hand. (Daredevil Comics #5 comes to mind). The others I love for the content more than the cover. :)

WhngGs0h.jpg

c3x8h2qh.jpg

mmpLinQh.jpg

DrzQ6Nbh.jpg

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

mm

This thread needs a bump for those who missed it and in case anyone wants to add or revise books on the list. :bump:

While revising, why not make this list an even dozen? IOW, your fave Top 10 GA covers plus two that are knockin' at the door. My 2c

And here's the second...

I would definitely open the door and let these two in!

WhngGs0h.jpg

c3x8h2qh.jpg

mmpLinQh.jpg

DrzQ6Nbh.jpg

Four great books. I've come to really like those National covers featuring Uncle Sam.

And here's the second...

I would definitely open the door and let these two in!

Better make em French doors bc Im letting those in as well!! :applause:

WhngGs0h.jpg

c3x8h2qh.jpg

mmpLinQh.jpg

DrzQ6Nbh.jpg

Four great books. I've come to really like those National covers featuring Uncle Sam.

You keep taking the words out of my mouth!! Those are awesome Claudio!! I would add your beautiful Four Favorites #12 for having both a spectacular cover and phenomenal inside work as well!! Especially that Unknown Soldier story ;) (thumbs u

Thanks! :)

To be honest, I don’t like much the cover to Four Favorites #12, which I love for the story. So since this thread is about the favorite covers I did not add it…

BTW Xavier Logan's Detective #31 is so beautiful that I could cry…

That cover is just so fascinating!