• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your Favorite top 10 GA Covers (That you Own)?
2 2

331 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, telerites said:

That Hit 17 is great as are the others, of course.  I would love to have a copy of that one.  Great cover and tough book.

Took me years to find one.  I finally caved and bought an ugly restored beater and then this one popped up.  Go figure.

11 hours ago, buttock said:

Took me years to find one.  I finally caved and bought an ugly restored beater and then this one popped up.  Go figure.

That happens often when you least expect it 

37 minutes ago, circumstances said:

I think I might detect a theme in your ten favorite covers. Hard to be certain...

Unfortunately, I'm down to my last 20 or so GA books and they're all GGA related. If this was top 10 GA covers in general, Fantastic Comics #3 would definitely be up there.

10 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:

In no particular order...

7oJ4rg-RTnRpmyfeOhZCviupwnK0TVySqXA5zEpP

9NkxgcWi0niEA2pv4ome53Qpuop3bR0cUmZzWDMd

I love it that there are consensus classics like these that show up on a few lists (by consensus classics I mean books that have been on the radar for forty years or more!) and 

4 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

tyNeWj.jpg

a  few lesser-known but totally deserving books like this!! I love seeing them all.  :cloud9: