• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just watched Amazing Spider-Man 2 for First Time

42 posts in this topic

Twilight Parker-not good.

Where did all that hair go when he slipped on his mask???

Might be the worst superhero movie ever made.

Worse than Supergirl, worse than Ghost Rider, and maybe worse than Batman & Robin.

So bad that I needed to post about it.

agreed, horrible movie.

perhaps as bad as Iron Man 3.

Worse than Supergirl, worse than Ghost Rider, and maybe worse than Batman & Robin.

The need to post has you posting in the wrong forum. :baiting:

The need to post has you posting in the wrong forum. :baiting:

Whatever

I'll never understand why people hated this movie so much, aside from the Riddler-rip-off that was Electro of course. I like it and the first one. They were light years ahead of the garbage that was the Raimi movies (to be fair, I hated those movies largely because I think Kirsten Dunst is a rotten actress, and I thought Tobey was a horrible Peter).

But to go ahead and add fuel to the flames I'm going to receive for the above comment:

I also think the Christopher Reeves Superman movies are awful, and that he was a terrible Superman.

(there, now you can completely write-off any opinions I have now and in the future).

:D

I'll never understand why people hated this movie so much, aside from the Riddler-rip-off that was Electro of course. I like it and the first one. They were light years ahead of the garbage that was the Raimi movies (to be fair, I hated those movies largely because I think Kirsten Dunst is a rotten actress, and I thought Tobey was a horrible Peter).

But to go ahead and add fuel to the flames I'm going to receive for the above comment:

I also think the Christopher Reeves Superman movies are awful, and that he was a terrible Superman.

(there, now you can completely write-off any opinions I have now and in the future).

Did you also like Twilight?

Ha, come on now...that's not quite the same thing.

Did you like the Raimi films? Why?

What specifically didn't you like about the new movies? Is it cuz Garfield's too "cool/pretty" to be Peter? Let's be honest, if Peter is going to score supermodels like MJ he can't exactly be a neck-bearded mouth-breather.

Ha, come on now...that's not quite the same thing.

Did you like the Raimi films? Why?

What specifically didn't you like about the new movies? Is it cuz Garfield's too "cool/pretty" to be Peter? Let's be honest, if Peter is going to score supermodels like MJ he can't exactly be a neck-bearded mouth-breather.

I could go on and on but I'll just sum up the new movies by saying the supervillain's motivation was Spider Man didn't come to his birthday party. I don't think Garfield is 'pretty' at all with that squinchy face of his.

I will say all the Spider Man movies are obsessed with the 'climbing villain' cliche.

Did you also like Twilight?

Kav I know YOU liked Twilight,you Twilight whore you. :roflmao:

I forced myself to watch all those suckfests just to try to understand. Every movie was the same exact movie basically.

Didn't understand how the vampires sparkled in daylight, but only when it fit the plot....

That Bella Lugosi or whatever chick was incredibly annoying.

I forced myself to watch all those suckfests just to try to understand. Every movie was the same exact movie basically.

Didn't understand how the vampires sparkled in daylight, but only when it fit the plot....

That Bella Lugosi or whatever chick was incredibly annoying.

lol

I saw about 20 minutes of the first one,told the wife I'm leaving to go on the boards.

*ahem*Sony*ahem*

They just don't have what it takes for the most part. Have they all been bad? Nope, but most of the time when I see a Sony movie with Marvel characters coming out I'm just meh. Should I waste my money on the Fantastic Four?