• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman # 1 - Where Are All The High Grade Copies ?

219 posts in this topic

I currently have this copy, and I struggle with holding or selling, given the current prices, and lack of higher, or even any copies, unrestored.

I sold a 3.5 couple years ago, and of course watched as the value keeps skyrocketing to the outer limits, (shrug)

and who sold that 3.5 to you :baiting:

You, Bunky 3A :makepoint:

:acclaim:

Weehhll, sheeeeet. I was behind BB in line to buy that beautiful 3.5 and I guarantee it would still be capping my run if I snagged it. I thought bunk was buying for personal collection too :baiting:

Fast forward a few years to the present, and I had a pipe dream of owning that FOXY (see what I did there?! :acclaim: ) cgc 4.5 copy, but the way things are going, it's probably going to sell for crazy, record-bustin moolah.

I still have my copy :) Looks better than the current copt on HA even if lower graded.

image.jpg

:takeit:

Please take a number. There's a long line of buyers for it :P

I got my number the day you bought you bought it lol

doh!

brian will remember he agreed to give me first shot at it when we submitted it to cgc :idea:

I still have my copy :) Looks better than the current copt on HA even if lower graded.

image.jpg

doh!

brian will remember he agreed to give me first shot at it when we submitted it to cgc :idea:

:o It's graded?

image.jpg

doh!

Yep that is true. Gator has first shot at it if I ever sell. I'll only sell if I am able to upgrade at this point or if another book comes my way that is a must have.