• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #102 CGC 6.0 / Hulk 181 both sold! Thanks

13 posts in this topic

For sale are 2 books, both from the Incredible Hulk series.

I accept Paypal, checks or Money Orders. Payment is expected within 3 days unless you ask for an extension before buying. I'm flexible if you ask first.

Shipping: For this sale I will be charging exact shipping. It will vary depending on your location, I'm in NY. I don't charge any kind of handling fees, I have private insurance (that is included) and I pay for tracking.

First :takeit: posted on the boards OR in a PM wins over any pending discussions.

People on the PL or HOS lists are not eligible to purchase.

Returns:

You can return anything for any reason (even slabs) as long as you notify me within 7 days of receipt and return the item the same way it was sent (and packed) within 14 days. If I made an error in the description, I'll pay for return shipping.

The following is in reference to restoration only and only applies to raw books.

If you want to send a raw book to CGC for a restoration check, please let me know at the time of purchase, I'm fine with that (anyone can make a mistake) , but there are time limits.

I will refund any book that I have not described as restored, that comes back from CGC as restored, but you must return it to me within 6 months and if I sold you a book that was not pressed, I will not take it back if you have it pressed before subbing it..

If you think you need longer than 6 months, please let me know at the time of purchase how long you think you will need and we must come to a written agreement before you post :takeit: .

If a book that I describe as unrestored comes back restored, I will refund up to $35 in grading fees/shipping fees. I will not accept returns if you send a book to another company.

Sorry this is so long, too many variables, I'm sure I forgot something;)

Hulk #102, CGC 6.0 Cream/Off-White

This book was pressed by Joey Post. The last sale and the 90 day average is $129 (with the same page quality) and the book seems to be going up. If I’ve read that wrong, please let me know, I don’t look at GPA often.

Bin is $115 $105 plus exact shipping.

hulk%20102%20001_1.jpg

hulk%20102%20002.jpg

Hulk 181, First Wolverine.

The book came from a small collection that was purchased off the racks by a young man. He lovingly put his name on a piece of tape for each book and pasted the tape on the front. He must have really loved this one because there are 2 pieces of tape on the front. I have no idea if they can be removed or not.

The page with the Marvel value stamp was torn out (see scan) and the centerfold is detached.

As far as the good news goes, the color is very nice, there is great gloss, and the pages are nice. The Story is intact, only an ad page (the one with the Marvel value stamp) is missing.

Bin is $250 plus exact shipping.

hulk%20181_0001.jpg

hulk%20181_0002.jpg

hulk%20181_0003.jpg

Hi Sha, :hi: love the history of the 181, makes it a special one ...

The book came from a small collection that was purchased off the racks by a young man. He lovingly put his name on a piece of tape for each book and pasted the tape on the front. He must have really loved this one because there are 2 pieces of tape on the front. I have no idea if they can be removed or not.

The page with the Marvel value stamp was torn out (see scan) and the centerfold is detached.

As far as the good news goes, the color is very nice, there is great gloss, and the pages are nice. The Story is intact, only an ad page (the one with the Marvel value stamp) is missing.

hulk%20181_0001.jpg

hulk%20181_0002.jpg

hulk%20181_0003.jpg

Hi Greg:) :hi:

Thanks...I love the stories that come with some of these books.

Unfortunately "Steve" is no longer with us, so sad when a child leaves before his parents do.

Anyway, a friend showed me his "collection, because his parents thought his collection was worth something. The rest were maybe 50 cent books, but I bought it anyway, they sounded like nice people.

The 50 cent books will be nice to read. I had a Hulk 181 already or I'd keep this one..

hulk%20181_0001.jpg

hulk%20181_0002.jpg

hulk%20181_0003.jpg

:takeit:

hulk%20181_0001.jpg

hulk%20181_0002.jpg

hulk%20181_0003.jpg

Thank you, Sold!

Hulk #102, CGC 6.0 Cream/Off-White

This book was pressed by Joey Post. The last sale and the 90 day average is $129 (with the same page quality) and the book seems to be going up. If I’ve read that wrong, please let me know, I don’t look at GPA often.

Bin is $115 $105 plus exact shipping.

hulk%20102%20001_1.jpg

hulk%20102%20002.jpg