• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Round 4 - Natali Sanders

111 posts in this topic

I've been a little busy, so I'm posting a day or so late. Update: all the commissioned blank covers were submitted to CGC on Saturday, February 13, at Amazing Arizona. Things were moving fast, and it was after hours, so I didn't get all the photos I would have liked.

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

All the books are graded and in my hands. I hope to get them mailed this week! I think everyone will be pleased with the outcome. Natali expressed her appreciation to all those involved, so a huge thank you from Natali! And from me for letting me be part of this process!

I sent scans of all the covers to everyone this morning, so please post them in the thread if you wish. Also, if anyone's mailing address has changed please let me know.

Thanks again to everyone from Natali and me! It's a pleasure working with you all.

I hope to be posting another oop (Opp 5) shortly, but I have to run it by the Michael. Pricing will be higher as I mentioned to most, and the number of spots will be more limited. Anyway ... post them slabbed commissions if you like.

Curt