• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BZ in hospital

132 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone, This is Mrs. BZ. I'm writing to let you know that my husband won't be able to post here for awhile since he suffered a stroke early Thursday morning and is in the hospital. They've also found an abnormality in his heart which may have caused the blood clot in his brain. So far, his speech and motor skills are fine but he's lost most of the vision in one eye, his memory is impaired and his heart condition needs to be treated. The doctors are trying to dissolve the blood clot and they'll know more about his heart when he undergoes additional tests on Monday. This is a scary time for us and our 12-year-old daughter, but we're hoping for the best as we travel down the long road to his recovery. I know how much he has enjoyed his friendship with you over the years since he started this thread and hope you'll keep him in your thoughts.

It is so thoughtful to let us know, with all the worry your family is going through right now.

We all love Bangzoom. He is the soul of these boards, and one of the most generous people here.

Hundreds of fellow boardies will post here to wish him a speedy and pain free recovery, as do I. Please pass on our good wishes as and when you can.

We should be the least of your worries, and his, but further news would be welcome as and when possible.

In a situation such as this we are fairly helpless, but we stand vigil, and are here to offer comfort if we possibly can. So say we all.

Michael

It is so thoughtful to let us know, with all the worry your family is going through right now.

We all love Bangzoom. He is the soul of these boards, and one of the most generous people here.

Hundreds of fellow boardies will post here to wish him a speedy and pain free recovery, as do I. Please pass on our good wishes as and when you can.

We should be the least of your worries, and his, but further news would be welcome as and when possible.

In a situation such as this we are fairly helpless, but we stand vigil, and are here to offer comfort if we possibly can. So say we all.

Michael

Indeed... So say we all.

Wishing BZ a complete recovery. Although I haven't posted much in his thread, I've enjoyed it a great deal. As Flex said, BZ has contributed a great deal here...fingers crossed that we get to see him post a great deal more.

They work wonders these days with stroke victims..... try to keep positive. Had a co-worker who was left in pretty bad shape and with good care and rehab, his recovery was amazing..... he ultimately returned to his high pressure/high skill job and you wouldn't know unless he told you. Read him some of his favorite pulps and when he's able, try to keep him active...... GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) :foryou: