• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st Appearance of The Power Rangers?
1 1

108 posts in this topic

here is the 15 minute what the power rangers movie could be

its NSFW but its so good. I am willing to get a strike by posting it, its that good!

At least thats the edited more safe for work version lol

I wont dismiss the new movie yet, i will hold my judgment until at least the 2nd traile.r im hoping they can revamp it enough but not to much and give some kick giant robot vs monster battles. Idk what the budget is but something a bit ahead of pacifc rim would be awesome

I'm actually pretty disappointed with all the changes from the cast to the costumes. I was hoping for the movie to stay true to the original 1st season. Being a Mighty Morphing Power Rangers fan since Jr. High I will have to go see it. I hope I like it but after what I have seen, not holding my breath. Lets hope the story at least kicks butt!

7 potential movies coming out?

Without a doubt Saban's Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 should be taken into a lot of consideration!

Na. Just studio execs thinking they have the next "Transformers"......

7 potential movies coming out?

Without a doubt Saban's Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 should be taken into a lot of consideration!

Na. Just studio execs thinking they have the next "Transformers"......

if done correctly they could. I'd be way more into power rangers than I could ever be in Transformers.