• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago -- August 18-21, 2016

334 posts in this topic

If anyone is cancelling a hotel room at a hotel close by please let me know. Trying to stay close to the convention centre.

I'd offer you a place to stay but I know you won't share a room with anybody :sorry:

JJ

Thanks, but I don't think I could take you walking around in those extra tight Captain America T-Shirts. :baiting:

Bedrock City and Superworld Comics will exhibit there. Any ideas who will exhibit?

I don't think they've posted the exhibitor list on the website yet, but in years past these dealers have set up: Metropolis, Bob Storms (Highgrade Comics), Dale Roberts, Greg Reece, Graham Crackers, New Force (G.A.tor), Al Stoltz (Basement Comics), Worldwide Comics, Moondog, Sharpcomics, and many more that I'm not remembering right now

If anyone is cancelling a hotel room at a hotel close by please let me know. Trying to stay close to the convention centre.

I'd offer you a place to stay but I know you won't share a room with anybody :sorry:

JJ

Thanks, but I don't think I could take you walking around in those extra tight Captain America T-Shirts. :baiting:

I missed you at SDCC this year :(

JJ

I missed you at SDCC this year :(

Bummed I could not make it. I'll see you in Chicago hopefully

Based on previous years: Harley, Duncanville, Leroy Harper, First Aid, Comics 4 Less, Geek Inc, JHC (think I have those initials right)

JHV (thumbs u

Thanks! I always visit them and always forget their names.

It's a wonderland of books. :cloud9:

Bedrock City and Superworld Comics will exhibit there. Any ideas who will exhibit?

I don't think they've posted the exhibitor list on the website yet, but in years past these dealers have set up: Metropolis, Bob Storms (Highgrade Comics), Dale Roberts, Greg Reece, Graham Crackers, New Force (G.A.tor), Al Stoltz (Basement Comics), Worldwide Comics, Moondog, Sharpcomics, and many more that I'm not remembering right now

Moondog is almost invisible.

I'm looking into a one-day Thursday trip. Any forumite activities Thursday evening?

Sushi dinner

Thanks. Flights booked, but now l fly in Wed night and leave Thu night so looks like I will miss this dinner. Still excited to be a first-time attendee!

:applause: