• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

28 posts in this topic

New York Comic Con and Walker Stalker Atlanta

nycc-logo-large.png

WSC_Atlanta_LOGO.png

Listing my two October shows that I'll be taking subs for.

CREATOR SIGS

*Creator signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $5 per signature.

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee (dependent on tier), fast track fee optional, $5 fee per signature, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping is $3 per book)

*For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature if you do not have your own CGC account.

*Creator signature fees extra (if any).

CELEBRITY SIGS

*Celebrity signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $25 per signature.

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee (dependent on tier), fast track fee optional, $25 fee per signature, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping is $3 per book)

*For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature if you do not have your own CGC account.

*Celebrity signing fees extra and subject to change if they are changed at the show. Please see the signature areas on the conventions websites for current prices.

*Items other than comics accepted...PM for specifics.

SKETCHES

*Sketch pick-up fee is $25 (for additional signatures see above for cost)

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee of $28, fast track fee optional, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping is $3 per book)

*Non-sketch cover commissions also available...PM for details.

If subbing books under your own account, you must have CGC submission forms pre-filled out completely and sent to me or I can fill out the paperwork for a $10 fee per form. Please contact CGC to have them send the CGC Signature Submission forms sent to you.

$5 fee applies to crack out current CGC graded books. Cannot guarantee same grade when re-graded but I have cracked out hundreds of books with no issues. Handle all books with the utmost care.

Books must be properly prepped. See HOW TO PREP BOOK THREAD for details on how to properly prep your books. $5 prep fee applies to any books not properly prepped. (And if you want a book signed in a specific area this is even more important).

Any questions or to schedule signatures and get the address to send books or other items to, please PM me or send me an email at twincitiesauctions@gmail.com

WALKER STALKER GUESTS

FYI - Word has it that Andrew Lincoln has a new manager and is a bit difficult to work with due to his schedule but the people I'm going to the convention with are friends with the show promoter and are working on a private signing with him as he is only there on Sunday and signings are limited.

Atlanta%201.png

Atlanta%202.png

Atlanta%203.png

Also....do you have a price list for WalkerStalker? They have never ever posted their prices online which turned me off from going to the Boston show as I didn't know what I would be getting myself into