• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bugs Bunny / Looney Tunes first appearances help
4 4

1,066 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, OtherEric said:

Thought I had responded, looks like if I did it didn't get through.

The skunk really doesn't look much like Pepe at all to me, and I don't think there was that sort of coordination at the time anyway.  It's a neat coincidence, though!

Appreciate that!

Yes, very neat coincidence if in fact that's all it was. (thumbsu

15 hours ago, OtherEric said:

Thought I had responded, looks like if I did it didn't get through.

The skunk really doesn't look much like Pepe at all to me, and I don't think there was that sort of coordination at the time anyway.  It's a neat coincidence, though!

It's possibly Flower, not Pepe

Flower_zpscab7ins7.thumb.JPG.2a5798ecf502a6a1eb400362abef14b1.JPG

And, they just keep on truckin :cloud9:

Not a subscriber to any Streaming service (cable is costly enough), but will be now once this service launches later this month. Among the offerings on Warners' HBO MAX' are 80 brand new Looney Tunes shorts inspired by the originals but with contemporary overtones. I loved 'The Looney Tunes Show' on Cartoon Network (2011 to 2014), but 'Wabbit' and it's spinoff 'New Looney Tunes' were just 'ok'.

This Looks like the real deal! 

And on top of that, Lebron James revealed the logo for the long in the works sequel to 'Space Jam' . Film is due in cinemas next year. Many 20 somethings hold this film dear and it served as their introduction to the iconic characters. Lola Bunny who debuted in the film is one of the most celebrated Cosplay characters.

Great time to be a Looney Tunes (or animation enthusiasts) fan :banana:

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCPYBEIoBSFXyq4

Space jam 2 logo.jpg

hbo max looney.jpg

48 minutes ago, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

I'll have to check those out tonight! I like what they did with the contemporary Mickey cartoons; hope these are as fun.

Yes, the contemporary Mickey Mouse cartoons are excellent!

I'm hopeful for these from what iv'e seen in trailers/previews

49 minutes ago, 50YrsCollctngCmcs said:

And while I'm at it a recent LTMM pickup; I don't get these too often but this one was too fun to pass up at a great price.

1159182875_LTMM90.thumb.jpg.21a496619bfe8cd7f8b049fae8f523ed.jpg

Nice looking copy there!

Baseball and Bugs Bunny, can't lose with a cover combo like that! Thanks for sharing! :applause: