• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man Issue 21 - The Scorpion - Finder's Fee
2 2

204 posts in this topic

I'd like to offer a suggestion. It may have been suggested before, but I'd rather not go through all of these posts to find out.

Have you considered contacting all of the comic art dealers to see if anyone can provide a lead for you? Offer a finder's fee and they might give your request some effort and attention .

I'd like to offer a suggestion. It may have been suggested before, but I'd rather not go through all of these posts to find out.

Have you considered contacting all of the comic art dealers to see if anyone can provide a lead for you? Offer a finder's fee and they might give your request some effort and attention .

lol I have reached out to some of the bigger art dealers and they are on the look out for me.

Aside from that, bumping it here is the next best thing as new eyeballs are constantly joining the boards.

If anyone does have any leads, I am paying a finder's fee :foryou:

On 3/29/2016 at 2:01 PM, Jordysnordy said:

I made 1st contact but he is not really set on selling it yet but I will keep after him.

But at least I found another page.

Did you get this page?  I can see wanting to keep a nice page, but if the owner of nearly the rest of the book contacted me that would be difficult (or a very special individual page)...

Good luck!  This was a childhood favorite issue of mine. 

34 minutes ago, AndyBoBo said:

Did you get this page?  I can see wanting to keep a nice page, but if the owner of nearly the rest of the book contacted me that would be difficult (or a very special individual page)...

Good luck!  This was a childhood favorite issue of mine. 

I did make contact back in March but he wasn't interested in selling. I emailed him 6 months later and he didn't reply. I will try again in the spring. It's the only other lead I have so at least I have that going for me. No other leads in 10 months :frown: