• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wombat's Magazines
4 4

538 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, wombat said:

Once again I can't pass up a good deal. I really need to focus. This might have to be part of my Holiday Raffle prize.  hm

FullSizeRender x.jpg

FullSizeRender (6).jpg

FullSizeRender (7).jpg

How can you not pick up awesome Frazetta books.

29 minutes ago, Jayman said:

@wombat Very nice! That Eerie 75 is a favorite of mine. I still remember picking it up at my local 5 & 10 cent store as a kid. It really jumped off the shelf with that hot pink cover! (thumbsu

I think they ran out of ideas that month.  :roflmao:

I should have mentioned I got these from @DeadOne  (thumbsu

Edited by wombat

So I got my books back from CGC today. Overall I'm probably a bit disappointed, but not hugely. My main motivation was I want to sell these and I would just not be comfortable with my lack of grading skills to do them raw (I have never sold a book in my life). I certainly didn't want to mess around with having to take returns if I missed something badly. This way people know what they are getting. The only one that was probably just a bad move was the Blazing Combat 2 that came back 8.0. Live and learn. 

Vampirella 1 - 6.5

Vampirella 1 - 5.0

Blazing Combat 1 - 5.0

Blazing Combat 2 - 9.0

Blazing Combat 2 - 8.0