• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wombat's Magazines
4 4

538 posts in this topic

Picked up most of these from a sales thread from Bird. Some lower grader reader copies on some, but a good placeholder for me.

mags.jpg

Glad you are generally happy with them. The condition was indeed rough on some, glad they found a home. They were orphaned for years and years from the looks of them!

The good news is I found a new place that has tons of magazines. The bad news is the prices are really high and the owner doesn't appear to want to actually sell anything. Managed to get two out of my very large stack I brought up at a decent price.

IMG_1102.jpg

The good news is I found a new place that has tons of magazines. The bad news is the prices are really high and the owner doesn't appear to want to actually sell anything. Managed to get two out of my very large stack I brought up at a decent price.

IMG_1102.jpg

Creepy 92 has an awesome Frazetta painting, good score :applause:

From my secret santa.

IMG_1134.jpg

Great books! Seeing these still give me that warm fuzzy feeling from my childhood. Such a great time to be reading mags like these. That Creepy 6 is a personal fav and an underrated cover IMHO! (thumbs u

From my secret santa.

IMG_1134.jpg

Great books! Seeing these still give me that warm fuzzy feeling from my childhood. Such a great time to be reading mags like these. That Creepy 6 is a personal fav and an underrated cover IMHO! (thumbs u

Love it! :headbang: