• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wombat's Magazines
4 4

538 posts in this topic

A boardie saw I was looking for a Blazing Combat #2 and offered one up for sale. I knew it was really nice from a few pics, but man this thing is in awesome shape. Probably the highest grade I've seen.

IMG_1147.jpg

A boardie saw I was looking for a Blazing Combat #2 and offered one up for sale. I knew it was really nice from a few pics, but man this thing is in awesome shape. Probably the highest grade I've seen.

IMG_1147.jpg

Damn you are coming up with some great books. (worship)

That completes the Blazing Combat run. :banana:

:headbang: that's great wombat - congrats on the completion!

what's the next run & or titles you're going after? more frazettas?

Yep. More Frazettas. I have quite a few missing Frazetta covers of Creepy/Eerie/Vampirella. That is what I will focus on this year. Trying to find them at cons and on the board. Ebay just feels like cheating now.

Plus I'm still hoping to get my grail of a Frazetta SS. Probably won't happen, but you never know.

Picked this up during the VCC.

IMG_1151%202.jpg

Very nice! You know, I have this book and have seen multiple copies over the years where it has become commonplace to me to the point that I've taken the cover for granted. Thinking about it and seeing it again, this is truly a beautiful cover. :headbang:

Picked this up during the VCC.

IMG_1151%202.jpg

Very nice! You know, I have this book and have seen multiple copies over the years where it has become commonplace to me to the point that I've taken the cover for granted. Thinking about it and seeing it again, this is truly a beautiful cover. :headbang:

I think there are a couple that got enhanced.

0787143002_1200.jpg