SonOfWolF KUDOS THREAD
1 1

13 posts in this topic

28,857 posts

I've done business with Pat numerous times, both buying and selling. His grading is spot on and he can be trusted.

Everything you'd be looking for when wanting a successful transaction.

Recommended highly. (thumbs u

Andy

203 posts

I have dealt with Pat and was very pleased with our deal.

I would recommend him to others.

old_dano

111 posts

Great doing business with Pat. Would recommend to others!

2,821 posts

Pat recently purchased a large book from me. Great communication and easy to deal with, overall a smooth transaction. Thanks!

2,359 posts

Pat was great to deal with ! He did a great job packing and delivering a great book ! A+ He was fun to chat with as well !

549 posts

Prior to this transaction Pat and I hadn't done business. He referred me to his Kudos thread to set my mind at ease. He negotiated on the price for me, not saying he always will, just saying this time he did. Great guy to deal with. Easy to communicate with. Slab was well packaged. Would definitely do business with him again

710 posts

Bought a 4 figure book from Pat and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother.  Pat is one of the nicest guys I've dealt with on the boards.  He is very accessible and easy to communicate with.  The book was expertly packaged and shipped immediately.  I would do business with him anytime and highly recommend him to anyone on the boards.  Thanks again buddy!

256 posts

Bought a Graded book from Pat, shipped fast and arrived in great condition. Great communication through out the whole transaction.  Thank you

118 posts

Bought a 4 figure book and it was a super smooth transaction, easy to work with!  Super happy!