• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SonOfWolF KUDOS THREAD
1 1

13 posts in this topic

I've done business with Pat numerous times, both buying and selling. His grading is spot on and he can be trusted.

Everything you'd be looking for when wanting a successful transaction.

Recommended highly. (thumbs u

Andy

Prior to this transaction Pat and I hadn't done business. He referred me to his Kudos thread to set my mind at ease. He negotiated on the price for me, not saying he always will, just saying this time he did. Great guy to deal with. Easy to communicate with. Slab was well packaged. Would definitely do business with him again

Bought a 4 figure book from Pat and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother.  Pat is one of the nicest guys I've dealt with on the boards.  He is very accessible and easy to communicate with.  The book was expertly packaged and shipped immediately.  I would do business with him anytime and highly recommend him to anyone on the boards.  Thanks again buddy!