• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 CGC 5.0 signed by stan lee value

21 posts in this topic

:jokealert:

Check out past eBay sales and maybe GPA for indication.

I'd say a 5.0 would roughly go for 1-1.2k or thereabouts (shrug)

In any case you should follow the guideline that was just posted in your Sales thread.

yeah thanks petet just saw that thats why i moved my question here and yeah have checked out ebay not many 5.0 around so thought id ask you experienced collecters what you would value it at it also has white pages

That funny flashing envelope is from various members who are trying to help / lowball / ban / tyre and feather you.

Click on it.

It may help.

It means you will probably have a message, to be read in private at your leisure.

It will have either helpful info (like me offering to tell you the current GPA price - and no, I don't want to buy your book), or really low offers - like $100 shipped to Rochdale - or plain rudeness.

You should click on it, and find out.

It's up there, on your screen, flashing, and resembling an envelope.

And I have sent you the GPA data as well.

So as PIP says - go amend your sales thread - add return policy, price, pics etc etc and you should make a sale at the suggested price.

There are a couple of people looking for a low grade Hulk #181 - Stan's sig will help a bit.

Good luck (thumbs u

I would use it as a coaster for my beer glass.

:luhv:

Forumite of the year award - always goes to the worthy..... :roflmao:

:acclaim: thank you , thank you!

Much too low grade for such a common book, besides some guy named Stan wrote all over it. :eek:

:acclaim: thank you , thank you!

Much too low grade for such a common book, besides some guy named Stan wrote all over it. :eek:

lol