• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LEGENDARY CLIFTON COMIC BOOK EXPO RETURNS SEPTEMBER 13TH!

25 posts in this topic

Sun September 13th

Our Legendary Clifton Comic Book Expo Returns!

Come join us at the longest running monthly comic book show in America!

At the Clifton Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011

Admission is free as always!

Show hours 10-4.

Keepin’ comics fun since 1991!

The best dealers in the northeast with hundreds of thousands of comics for sale. We have everything from Golden Age to this week's current comics. Hot titles, variant editions and investment grade CGC books, too. Don't miss our unbeatable selection of comics for serious collectors and thousands of bargain comics for beginners or folks that just love to be able to buy tons and not break the bank… supplies and some toys too!

Once again, our dealers room is sold out!

Our notorious no minimum bid auction is at noon!

Seeya at the show,

JP

Don’t forget to check out our website: www.njcomicbookshows.com

…and “Like us” on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows

Upcoming shows:

Hasbrouck Heights 9/27

Clifton 10/11

Wayne 10/25

I have known Dave for years, and recently saw him at one of JP's Wayne shows. He had some amazing paintings there, and I had an idea that I felt Dave would knock out of the park.

The topic was a recreation to the cover of Detective Comics 31. I was floored at the result!

Devries Detective 31 Homage

15i6r2w.jpg

He does some very cool sketch covers as well!

AJ

Man, I have to admit, the feedback and pics of this show over the years has looked amazing. It makes me bummed that I live on the opposite coast.
Here's a link to a video review done by a customer (he had just discovered the show one month earlier). It's almost like being there...

Man, I have to admit, the feedback and pics of this show over the years has looked amazing. It makes me bummed that I live on the opposite coast.
Here's a link to a video review done by a customer (he had just discovered the show one month earlier). It's almost like being there...

This awesome. Thanks for the link.

I'm leaving now, hope to see everyone there.
It's not that far... you might want to hang out at the Dunkin' Donuts across the street if you get there too early ;)

Since I'm amish I had to leave early b/c ol Bessie doesn't trot as fast as she used to.

What an awesome show. Great room, great dealers, lots of customers, Art is a great and knowledgeable guy, loved the auction. If it wasn't a two hour drive each way I'd be there every month. I'll definitely show my face again though, especially if I can pair it up with something with the wife. I told her lots of great shopping nearby.

Met lots of boardies and other great people; Anthony, Alex times two, Ankur, Brian, Dominic, Mike (times two), Bobby, Stanley, and I'm sure a couple others that I'm forgetting, it was mentally exhausting as I was busy all day.

I sold a wide variety of stuff and a large amount of stuff too. I was able to sell a few things to some dealers which is nice since I have a small car and it always seems challenging to load for departure. I would have like to win the auction for the long box of boards, what did the silver age size get, $17? Worth it just for the auction opportunities.

You should promote some shows in the Southern part of the state. :wishluck: