• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaholo1256's Amazing Comic Con Sales Thread :CLOSED:

76 posts in this topic

Thanks for the update. The book is just so important to my well being.

Chris

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but I need this book like I need some self control. Badly.

Irony. (shrug)

I think you should send me your debit,credit,bank,pins etc so I can change all your passwords.

PS she is contagious

Chris

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but I need this book like I need some self control. Badly.

Irony. (shrug)

I think you should send me your debit,credit,bank,pins etc so I can change all your passwords.

PS she is contagious

After Harley, you can have my left nut if you want.

Chris

Irony. (shrug)

I had noticed that Security Bob had claimed a copy after I did and his was per PM. Most sales threads round here are usually confirmed by the seller. I waited 24+ hrs and posted here and then PMed the seller. I simply wanted confirmation that I was getting the book and it seemed that sales after mine were. I sell tons of books here on the boards and I dont stray from a thread or leave buyers wondering whats up. When I got confirmation, I said Thanks with sincerity, not sarcasm and signed my name to it. No sarcasm at all. As for the importance of this book to my #1 registry set, I am better off with the book than without it. Best o'luck on ya self control issues too.

Chris

Has anyone heard from the OP at all or received their raw books. I am not getting any replies and have sent multiple PMs. I have paid for my books weeks ago.

He asked for my address on 9/28 . I haven't received any replies or the books.

:sorry:

First and foremost I do apologize for not having been on here in a long while. Between flying from one convention to another with little more than time to wash clothes its been hard getting into CGC boxes backlogged at my house and shipments have been delayed for everything. Last week at Comikaze due to not having been home with my family in a while I did choose to fly my family out with me to the convention and then spend Saturday night/Sunday with them as with you all I have been neglecting them since my Amazing Hawaii trip back in November.

jreezy, I'll check through my pm's now and get back to something favorable for you due to the delay in shipment.

GAMBIT - will check on the status of the TMNT books for you and others as they have been sent to CGC as well as all of the other books that were fast tracked through.

Not to add more onto this but I have a wedding (wife's cousin or something) we are attending in Houston this weekend but have two weeks off from conventions and travel following this weekend which I can finally dedicate to backlogged...EVERYTHING. As I always do with hopefully everyone I will make it right and will ensure everyone is satisfied with service as soon as possible.

ya, same here. PM's sent, but not read. I've never bought from him before, but he's got good feedback, so my only guess is that he's got a lot going on? hope everything is ok.

Either way, I'd love an update, or my book shipped! hm