• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Book Convention (CalComicCon) 2016

115 posts in this topic

will CGC be there grading? its say's there not gonna be there this year ?

CGC Events 2016

Cal Comic Con Exhibitors

Where are you getting your information from? CGC website has Cal Comic Con as an event that they will attend. Cal Comic Con lists CGC as an exhibitor.

Since this is an one day event, there will not be on-site grading. There is only on-site grading at Wizard World Chicago and Baltimore.

I'll be there on Sunday and looking forward to seeing some familiar faces from the con circuit! I'll be bringing a few keys (including a very nice Hulk #1 CGC 4.5 ow/w) and will be looking to buy keys as well. If you're looking for anything or bringing anything along that I might be interested in, send me a PM!

I'll be there on Sunday and looking forward to seeing some familiar faces from the con circuit! I'll be bringing a few keys (including a very nice Hulk #1 CGC 4.5 ow/w)...

That is a very nice copy of Hulk #1 David, I wouldn't mind seeing it again (see you on Sunday)...

I'll be there on Sunday and looking forward to seeing some familiar faces from the con circuit! I'll be bringing a few keys (including a very nice Hulk #1 CGC 4.5 ow/w)...

That is a very nice copy of Hulk #1 David, I wouldn't mind seeing it again (see you on Sunday)...

I'll definitely bring it along with a few other gems! See you all on Sunday!

This is always a fun show, I'll be helping out Forbush-Man aka Bob of Empire Collectibles again this year. Stop by and say hello, we'll be just a few tables over from Robot Man's set up. Let's just hope the rain doesn't get to crazy.

Terry certainly got great rooms at the Ayres Suites. My room has a whirlpool bath. See you boardie tomorrow.

I will be wearing my lucky Mr. Natural tshirt. I have been mistaken for the bon vivant

Greggy.

Weather forecast has 90-100% chance of rain between 11 AM and 4 PM.

Pulled into OC tonight, got my great room at the Ayres, just ran into Joey and Greggy and some of the NorCal dealers. Looking forward to the show tomorrow, praying for a break in the rain during morning setup. :)

I brought a weird mix of stuff so c'mon by. Comics, trades, slabs, even some artist editions if space allows. Boardies that stop by to say hello can get a free DC Showcase floppy Trade. (While supplies last) see y'all tomorrow!

Terry certainly got great rooms at the Ayres Suites. My room has a whirlpool bath. See you boardie tomorrow.

I will be wearing my lucky Mr. Natural tshirt. I have been mistaken for the bon vivant Greggy.

:o

I will be wearing my lucky Mr. Natural tshirt. I have been mistaken for the bon vivant Greggy.

:o

I have never been mistaken for the erudite and handsome Sqeggs. Hi Tony! :hi:

Heading off to the show.