• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jessica Jones Netflix Alias #1

494 posts in this topic

Which is a hellova deal as well... I sold 2 copies of #1 on Amazon for 100.00 each in past 2 months.

People that try to equate it to any other flash in the pan tv/movie adaptation book, are getting things wrong on many levels.

Wow. You wasted quite a bit of time. lol

Does CBT does not stand for Comic Book Trends? If it does you are missing the trend completely. :facepalm:

EVERY SINGLE BOOK THAT HAS EVER HAD A MOVIE HAS SEEN THE PEAK BEFORE RELEASE. If you don't have a reason why this is an exception then you are over-analyzing....as usual.

Just like Chew, my predictions here will be correct, as they almost always are ;)

"Dat hall of fame batting avg" :D

How're those Walking Dead #1 9.8's doing?

Walking Dead has peaked per CBT - 2012

Finally finished season 1 on Netflix and am celebrating with my newest additoion to my original art collection (I didn't time this, it just worked out that way). Here is a great double page splash of Daredevil painted by Michael Gaydos from Alias #10.

artwork

Thanks for looking!

mathew

Finally finished season 1 on Netflix and am celebrating with my newest additoion to my original art collection (I didn't time this, it just worked out that way). Here is a great double page splash of Daredevil painted by Michael Gaydos from Alias #10.

artwork

Thanks for looking!

mathew

Beautiful piece, congrats!

Just added a great new Alias: Jessica Jones page. This page had all the boxes checked for me. Nice big images of Jessica, great story moment and NO stats on the page (which is rare for Micheal and this series). It also had an appearance by Scott Lang in his Ant-man costume. As you can see from the image of the printed page, Ant-man's costume had to be changed at the last minute to match his new digs. Love the line "It's okay, I'm an Avengers"

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1388280

mathew