• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gwenpool : from variant cvr to guest to own solo title

306 posts in this topic

To you which is Wolverines 1st appearance?

IH 180

Or

IH 181

IH 180 because that's what the Official Handbook Of The Marvel Universe said it was in the early 1980's ;)

However OHTMU and CGC list Strange Tales #180 as Gamora's 1st appearance, which is clearly a cameo. Her 1st full appearance, plus her name reveal is in ST #181

**Another #181 key, something special about that issue number: Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, Hulk, Strange Tales. Any I've missed?

Batman

And it was a 1:25 variant with open orders like i said..if the shop ordered a certain amount of Deadpool that same month...fact!

No it was not, stop perpetuation of bad information. It was a percentile variant.

Yep. Not a 1:25. My guess is around 11,000-18,000. Still pretty small number, should more of the outside world feel the need to purchase that cover.

I think htd will rise to $200+ and then settle at $85-$125 in the next five years (unless she gets a cartoon/movie) and the secret wars book will hit $100+ and then settle to $45-$60. For 9.8 books add $50-$100 to those numbers.

I think she will last.

Very good questions though i can only answer in my own chaotic way. I am a collector not investor but entertain the thought of investing but realize..i just cant. I started reading/collecting in the 80s and stoped in the mid to late ninties. I sold my entire collection (which i totally regret) and stoped reading. Secret wars got my attention for some odd reason and i started collecting again just recent. Im tired of the same ol' stuff so i embrase anything new ie: old man logan gwenpool jane foster thor ect. As far as DpSW 2 and any other Gwenpool variant? I have Howard 1 Gwen var. also. I do not have a preference market wise witch is "more expensive" they are two totally different books for many reasons. Yes i do honestly believe and feel DPSW 2 was her 1st full appearance. Im from the 80s and back then the lines btw cameo and 1st appearance were not as involved as they are now (witch btw i believe is a direct result of cgc) *not bashing...i do use there services* A full appearance used to be 1st time a charachter was seen fully in full costume and introduced. So i felt that was certainly the case with the variant. I see im wrong and obviosly (a cover" does not count. ok im fine with that. Whatever cgc says is law and i will comply. Do I think Gwenpool is the real thing? No idea...but i like her character design greatly and think she has potential. Marvel was missing a crazy bad girl hero. Ok we can say she is a lazy knock off of Harley..but realy everybody is a knock off between the big two down the lune. Im not going to give examples you are very knowledgable so i figure you know. I genuinly luked her 1st little intro in Howard and i like her much better than Spider Gwen. I know maybe i sound nuts lol. When i 1st saw the Gwenpool cover i shook my head and said noooooo. But something clicked and my interest is not financial investment or money though i pride in having good valuable stuff in my collection. Thanks for asking and sharing your views as well. :) would be a great discusion to have over a beer.

Has anyone read Howard the Duck 1 and if so what did you think of Gwenpools introduction? I thought it was fun. I am interested what will develop between her and Black Cat...CAT FIGHT! WOOOHOOO lol. What could be in that mysterious box??? Hmmmm...

Yea but for some odd reason there are people in the community that claim its "labeled correctly" Cgc got us all like brainwashed zombies! How on earth are they even getting away with this. I get hate post all the time for me to drop it...lol..im no insufficiently_thoughtful_person and i will not drop it and i urge the rest of the collecting and investing community to not lay down to cgc bull!

gwenpool is the nextbig thing. trust me brothers and sisters. gwenpool will be a cos play sensation. deadpool secret secret wars is a book on the raise. that 1st print howard the duck lim variant is a $80-125 book and a 2nd print is the way. now a gwenpool special. gwenpool is hear to stay. like I said. as an00bser. wheatever that means. gwenpool makes the money. she will be a cos play favorite and can possibally be featured in fan fiction,fan films animated series and evenpardey movies staring dazzy monrow that would be #awesomesauce blind adam out and I am now paying $20 for deadpool secret secret wars #2s. and I am paying stupit money for a hot girl to cos play as gwenpoolfor a inprove sketch I am making word to big bird

p.s. edge of spiderverse #2 4th&5th prints shouldn't be over locked either . I drank five red bulls and an abduction engery shoot so I am hyper just enjoy gwen Stacey as she is smoking hot in more ways then one

testify

gwenpool is the nextbig thing. trust me brothers and sisters. gwenpool will be a cos play sensation. deadpool secret secret wars is a book on the raise. that 1st print howard the duck lim variant is a $80-125 book and a 2nd print is the way. now a gwenpool special. gwenpool is hear to stay. like I said. as an00bser. wheatever that means. gwenpool makes the money. she will be a cos play favorite and can possibally be featured in fan fiction,fan films animated series and evenpardey movies staring dazzy monrow that would be #awesomesauce blind adam out and I am now paying $20 for deadpool secret secret wars #2s. and I am paying stupit money for a hot girl to cos play as gwenpoolfor a inprove sketch I am making word to big bird

p.s. edge of spiderverse #2 4th&5th prints shouldn't be over locked either . I drank five red bulls and an abduction engery shoot so I am hyper just enjoy gwen Stacey as she is smoking hot in more ways then one

testify

What the hell is happening to these boards??

testify

I'm sorry, this thread's quota for posters who can't put a coherent sentence (or word) together has already been met. Please find another thread.

This is an automated message. Please do not reply to this post.

Why are you so worried about me? Following my posts to bug me?? Yet you also cannot address the issue. Your not gonna shut me up silly rabit. MYy issue with the labeling is very valid and very true..im not having it.

Because you've quickly gone from a mild annoyance into a 1-note joke in threads that I've been reading longer than you've been a member here.

I'm getting quite tired of taking the time to sift the actual discussion in these threads out of from your nonsensical, insulting, broken-record-like ranting about trivial & pointless labeling, or taking every question about the long-term viability of these 2 characters as a personal slight. If I wanted to read poorly written, ignorant personal attacks like yours, I'd go to the comments section of any Yahoo! article.

testify

I'm sorry, this thread's quota for posters who can't put a coherent sentence (or word) together has already been met. Please find another thread.

This is an automated message. Please do not reply to this post.

I had to....

testify

+1, this is best logic I have heard on these boards and I've only had 3 cups of coffee.

But, we all know Jimmy is the comic pimp.