• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gwenpool : from variant cvr to guest to own solo title

306 posts in this topic

DCBS allocation alert.

Just had my order for Howard The Duck Vol.5 #3 Gwenpool Liefeld Variant cut to one copy.

wow. that sucks. Did they give you a reason?

They have given several reasons historically. Most revolve around they don't sell to resellers.

DCBS allocation alert.

Just had my order for Howard The Duck Vol.5 #3 Gwenpool Liefeld Variant cut to one copy.

They have given several reasons historically. Most revolve around they don't sell to resellers.

DCBS Customer Service

Today at 10:56 AM

Discount Comic Book Service www.dcbservice.com

Hi,

Due to extreme demand for this item, we are limiting this item to 1 per customer. Your order quantity has been adjusted to 1. For your new order total, please log into your account.

Thank you,

Customer Service

DCBS allocation alert.

DCBS Customer Service

Hi,

Due to extreme demand for this item, we are limiting this item to 1 per customer. Your order quantity has been adjusted to 1. For your new order total, please log into your account.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Wow that is terrible. They should limit it from the begining. Why even allow people to add more than 1 to their cart? Seems like poor customer service practice to send emails like that.

DCBS allocation alert.

DCBS Customer Service

Hi,

Thank you,

Customer Service

Wow that is terrible. They should limit it from the begining. Why even allow people to add more than 1 to their cart? Seems like poor customer service practice to send emails like that.

At least people are getting 1. I've had several Star Wars variants cancelled completely for the last 2 months in a row. :(

DCBS allocation alert.

DCBS Customer Service

Hi,

Thank you,

Customer Service

They don't have a crystal ball as to determine demand.

It's actually good customer service that they are allowing one to each that order it (assumed) instead of letting the first person get 10 and the rest nothing.