• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gwenpool : from variant cvr to guest to own solo title

306 posts in this topic

I just want to add my opinion about Gwenpool. I never post negative about a comic because I love the hobby. If i don't care for something i say nothing...hence "don't care" I say this for all the silly and constant complainers and neg heads. Well you can hate lol ths is America! Any way i think Gwenpool is a great new addition to comics for both hobbiest and investors. Like or not..you know she's gonna blow up! The costume concept is querky as it is sexy! Its got my attention and now i gotta hunt down back issues lol

Um yea....ummmmm back issues. Copies of dp secret wars 2. I believe that's a back issue seeing as how secret wars is like..yes know 'over'. Ummmm..I'm sorry i must be slow. What is your question??

I was unaware of Gwenpools print history other than being on a cover so I asked what I thought was a rather straight forward question.

Thank you UltraMaximus for the response.

Sooooooo...picked up howard the duck #1(only for the Gwenpool back up story) and was pretty impressed with the whole thing. Howard was interesting to say the least and.Gwenpool kicked but like nobodies business (don't wory..no spoilers), I've been s collector for many, many years and had stoped reading in the mid nineties . Secret wars sparked my interest again and old man logan and my couriosity with Gwenpool has got me reading again! I would never have expected to be a Gwenpool fan. When i 1st saw the cover of Deadpool Secret Wars...I was like "What the F is this cr@p??@@_?" I never liked Gwen and I'm not into Spidergwen. Something told me to give it a try and I'm glad i did. Very 'tongue in cheek'. Interrsting and refreshing!

Yea lol was actually cool to see Howard books again. I was a fan as a kid and loved the corny movie to. I think that the Gwenpool thing was a good idea. It fits well with the oddness of Howard. I can't believe I've become a Gwen fan?!? I've never liked her but this Gwenpools charm is undeniable lmfaooo!!!

That is a badass cover!!! Wow! Lucky man :) btw..why is cgc making up lies? Howard the duck 1 is Genpools 1st appearance ??? What!?!? Are the crazy to think the collectors and investers are so stupid? Its clear that Deadpool secret wars 2 Gwenpool variant is the 1st full apperance of Gwenpool. Its not a hand or a shadowy figure. Its her in full..even states Gwenpool on the Title..how silly..smh..smh. Very underminding and unprofessional not to mention dishonest on cgc part.

That is a badass cover!!! Wow! Lucky man :) btw..why is cgc making up lies? Howard the duck 1 is Genpools 1st appearance ??? What!?!? Are the crazy to think the collectors and investers are so stupid? Its clear that Deadpool secret wars 2 Gwenpool variant is the 1st full apperance of Gwenpool. Its not a hand or a shadowy figure. Its her in full..even states Gwenpool on the Title..how silly..smh..smh. Very underminding and unprofessional not to mention dishonest on cgc part.

They have it right. :rulez: label is correct, but that means nothing as far as which book will be the one to own...

They have it right. :rulez: label is correct, but that means nothing as far as which book will be the one to own...

I agree. I think the secret wars title deserves something about it predating htd 1. If she's popular enough the secret wars variant could be more sought after because it really is a first appearance but whatever. The htd Gwenpool variant has a much lower print run though, so who knows?

Yep.

Instead they somehow call her "Gwen Stacy" on the label.

(shrug)