• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gwenpool : from variant cvr to guest to own solo title

306 posts in this topic

Anyone get a copy? Also, how was the story?

3 shops, 1st one in the door at all 3 and zilch. One shop said they didn't get any, but since they had the HTD 1:50, I'd assume that their Gwenpools went on ebay as soon as they came off the truck.

I didn't even bother looking at the chain store LCS because they're price gougers as it is and they were pre-selling them on ebay at 60-75 a pop.

Picked up the regular cover, plan to read it it later tonight, or tomorrow, or next month

I read it. It was fun, but super quick. They show her face, and I think it will appeal to the masses. This may drop in price quickly if the demand isn't there, but I think will be something people look for in the years to come. The story also left me wanting more, so it's got that going for it.

Yea, is short, i thought itnwas going to be like a full issue of gwenpool story, but is only a few pages. Def. left me wanting more, liked the art style, so im guessing part 2 will continue in howard 2, and part 3 in howard 3?