• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alamo City Comic Con -- October 28-30, 2016

118 posts in this topic

I think we may try to come by Friday. Will show up for a forum dinner, too, if one is planned.
Sad you won't be there Roger. Weird Paper is always one of my favorite stops.

We talked about this the other day- we do kinda have some remorse over not setting up, mostly for the social aspects. If a table fell in our lap, we'd probably do it, just maybe scaled back a bit, but the odds of that are slim to none. The math just didn't make sense, not for all the effort and time when the sales were flat last year. It's shame, because we have an incredible inventory now, both in quality and quantity- that's why we did Comicpalooza. It made better sense and cents, and I think most would say Comicpalooza was flat attendance wise compared to previous years due to recent cons in the area, and other large cons across the nation that weekend that siphoned off some guests. Set up at comicpalooza was actually easier, minus the drive, since we stayed in the adjoining hotel. parking downtown SA is a pain in the .

But if anyone has an extra dealer badge, which I will buy, LMK!

I will be attending Alamo City. The "Texas team" will no longer be doing future shows. I will no longer be setting up at Wizard Austin going forward. If Alamo City is a good selling show I may come back.

That being said, Raw box inventory will be 50% off at this show.

I will have my Wall boxes, Precode horror, 2 raw wall boxes of inventory with me at the show. If there is something specific you want to see that is on the website I strongly recommend you email me. The raw box inventory is not my regular show stock.

I will be attending Alamo City. The "Texas team" will no longer be doing future shows. I will no longer be setting up at Wizard Austin going forward. If Alamo City is a good selling show I may come back.

That being said, Raw box inventory will be 50% off at this show.

I will have my Wall boxes, Precode horror, 2 raw wall boxes of inventory with me at the show. If there is something specific you want to see that is on the website I strongly recommend you email me. The raw box inventory is not my regular show stock.

Look forward to meeting you.

I think we may try to come by Friday. Will show up for a forum dinner, too, if one is planned.
Sad you won't be there Roger. Weird Paper is always one of my favorite stops.

me too. always enjoy hanging out at your booth and buying books.