• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alias 1 issue 1. Rough value??

62 posts in this topic

Hi, I have just had a great response from someone on here about the tube situation. I am A newby to all of this so will make school boy errors. I am happy to ship it flat will have to work out a cost to se if it will be loads extra. Always happy to help the buyer out though

Any other questions pm me as miss these posts quite a bit

P.S Cheers Pete Marino

Thanks

Matt

Hi, I have just had a great response from someone on here about the tube situation. I am A newby to all of this so will make school boy errors. I am happy to ship it flat will have to work out a cost to se if it will be loads extra. Always happy to help the buyer out though

P.S Cheers Pete Marino

Thanks

Matt

Even if it costs more to ship original art flat this is something you should always do. I know that every single OA collector would throw a fit if their newly purchased art came rolled, folded or anything else of the sort.

Good rule to live by when selling art...always ship flat with lots of protection.

:)

P.S Cheers Pete Marino

Thanks

Matt

Even if it costs more to ship original art flat this is something you should always do. I know that every single OA collector would throw a fit if their newly purchased art came rolled, folded or anything else of the sort.

Good rule to live by when selling art...always ship flat with lots of protection.

:)

It certainly won't be more than $30 :o

If you can find it for less from UK to U.S I am more than happy drop the price. Like I say not looking to make a profit from p&p.

I am guessing weight at 4kg (as will use thin wood for packaging). Roughly what would be the dimensions if anyone can help. I have guessed dimensions so maybe why higher.

Thanks. Btw I'm not being lazy just have art sitting in some units and doing my house up so not there to package up and find out final weight and dimensions

If you can find it for less from UK to U.S I am more than happy drop the price. Like I say not looking to make a profit from p&p.

I am guessing weight at 4kg (as will use thin wood for packaging). Roughly what would be the dimensions if anyone can help. I have guessed dimensions so maybe why higher.

Thanks. Btw I'm not being lazy just have art sitting in some units and doing my house up so not there to package up and find out final weight and dimensions

If the page is standard 11x17, you can get a weight of less than 1Kg by using multiple layers of cardboard. If you buy some cheap foamboard, you can get a weight of less than 500 grams. Costlier shipping materials, but significant savings in postage, which should result in higher price for the auction

Malvin

Thanks Got Powers. Not complicated really. First time I will ever post art to the States (if U.S winner) and just letting people know yes I am inexperienced but willing to do all I can to keep the costs down and ship correctly.

Some people are never happy lol

I presume pkveronese is Keith??

Thanks Got Powers. Not complicated really. First time I will ever post art to the States (if U.S winner) and just letting people know yes I am experienced but willing to do all I can to keep the costs down and ship correctly.

Some people are never happy lol

I presume pkveronese is Keith??

No problem. And I think it's just an issue of reading things differently, so know that Keith is a good guy and someone I've done deals with multiple times, and would happily do so again.

Best

Simon (also a fellow Brit, but now living in the US)

I don't have an issue with anyone :-). Also I can aprecciate it can be annoying dealing with a noob with anything. But I'm here to help and aswer as many questions as I can. Plus all a learning curve for me so happy to soak up as much info from others as I can

Thanks

You left us why? Oh yes the better weather, lifestlye etc etc lol I get it