• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top 10 board arguments that will never die....
1 1

154 posts in this topic

"If a train left New York at 300 miles per hour, and accelerated speed 15 miles per hour, and traveled a distance of 683 miles, tell me sir: should I tell my wife how much I spent on comics?"

unless you're on that train, I'd say no.

Agreed.

The key to a successful marriage is never to let the wife know how much you spend on comics and art :preach:

"The data in Table 1 reflects that the primary cause of conflict in the individuals surveyed was finance. With 39 percent listing finances as a primary conflict and 54 percent listing it as their secondary conflict, it is evident that most couples find finance to be a primary cause of conflict. At 31 and 35 percent, communication was also a key factor. Only 1 percent felt lack of commitment as a primary conflict. Other issues included children, step children, abuse, and lack of sexual relations; these issues were less than 1 percent of primary conflict listings."

http://ncsu.edu/ffci/publications/2008/v13-n1-2008-spring/Washburn-Christensen.php

So now you know :gossip:lol

"If a train left New York at 300 miles per hour, and accelerated speed 15 miles per hour, and traveled a distance of 683 miles, tell me sir: should I tell my wife how much I spent on comics?"

Agreed.

The key to a successful marriage is never to let the wife know how much you spend on comics and art :preach:

"The data in Table 1 reflects that the primary cause of conflict in the individuals surveyed was finance. With 39 percent listing finances as a primary conflict and 54 percent listing it as their secondary conflict, it is evident that most couples find finance to be a primary cause of conflict. At 31 and 35 percent, communication was also a key factor. Only 1 percent felt lack of commitment as a primary conflict. Other issues included children, step children, abuse, and lack of sexual relations; these issues were less than 1 percent of primary conflict listings."

http://ncsu.edu/ffci/publications/2008/v13-n1-2008-spring/Washburn-Christensen.php

These are a lot of number for 3am

11. Did Chuck cross the line?

Chuckles or Gower? :grin:

I do wish Chuckles would put his milkers away, and his cow tattoos, as well.

Agreed.

These are a lot of number for 3am

I live in Europe, posted 8:19 AM :baiting::grin:

Just now, FN-2199 said:

Media Mail

When will the market crash?

When will the Walking Dead bubble burst?

Print runs

I guess I was thinking of the more heated type of arguments.