• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top 10 board arguments that will never die....
1 1

154 posts in this topic

Just now, VintageComics said:

The new board ignore functions works wonders.

It really does.  There's one main guy I never have to see his yammering again.  If I see him being quoted occasionally, I merely scroll on past.

1 hour ago, redknight99 said:

I remember back then when there's a fellow boardie always comment, "Nice Book", and would scroll pass him.  Now that you don't see that comment anymore, I really kinda miss him :sorry:

Who was that?Gabe/ulchicha?

Still don't have anyone on ignore.  Occasionally, even the most annoying have some words of wisdom.

One argument that does not seem to die is the Star Wars debates and anything involving DC movies. 

11 hours ago, redknight99 said:

I remember back then when there's a fellow boardie always comment, "Nice Book", and would scroll pass him.  Now that you don't see that comment anymore, I really kinda miss him :sorry:

Nice book.

15 minutes ago, newshane said:

Iron Man vs. Wolverine. Who wins? 

My best friend and I have argued this for 25 years now. 

Iron man would easily hover over wolverine and blast him to bits then put the bits into a furnace.  Yes he has adamantium skeleton but its not one solid piece they are jointed and every joint can be separated.  He can say Hey Bub all he wants but he's going down.

Edited by kav

3 minutes ago, kav said:

Iron man would easily hover over wolverine and blast him to bits then put the bits into a furnace.  Yes he has adamantium skeleton but its not one solid piece they are jointed and every joint can be separated.  He can say Hey Bub all he wants but he's going down.

That makes me think they will come up with a comic, "the new hunt for wolverine", where they travel times and universes to put him back together again.....

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

That makes me think they will come up with a comic, "the new hunt for wolverine", where they travel times and universes to put him back together again.....

Ps wolverine can try to throw stuff up at iron man unless its like and empty field but iron man can easily dodge and it gets progressively harder to throw stuff when your limbs are being blown off one by one.

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

They did that one comic where hulk ripped wolverine in 1/2 and he crawled up a mountain to get his legs.  However, since he heals instantly, both his torso and his legs would have sealed up and there would be no way to connect them.

maxresdefault.jpg