• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Avengers 1 Sigs

10 posts in this topic

I apologize for the quality of the photo, but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of who I should add to this next besides Stan Lee. I am going for any comic legends who has had a major contribution to these characters, creation of these individual characters and or the Avengers. It has been signed by Steranko, Lieber, Colan, Esposito, Sinnott, Trimpe, Romita and Simon.

IMG_1044.PNG

Stan Lee has a tendency to sign over signatures so I would be sure to cover the other sigs before submitting it to Stan Lee to sign.

As for who else to add, Roy Thomas would be a choice since he wrote the title for a number of years. Len Wein Wolverine so you can have him sign that as well.

I was thinking of submitting it for NY Comics Masters Tour. I was torn about Claremont, but he hasn't done too much with these characters beyond Wolverine, but also don't want to butcher it and over power it. Lee will sign in the middle, hopefully not covering any faces. There is enough room that he won't cover any sigs.

Len Wein (co-creator of Wolverine)

Olivier Copiel (created Thors new costume as seen on the cover)

I think I may limit it to comic masters, otherwise the possibilities would be endless. I would be open to Thomas and Wein, in addition to Lee, but currently Thomas is not appearing anywhere and the only signing Wein is doing is with Celestial/DWC.