• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

The Lottery package is a special presentation and signing between the DKIII team (Miller, Janson, Azzarello and Kubert) and 30 fans. At this event they will each sign 3 items, and Frank Miller will do a Batman head sketch on a blank or backer board as part of the package, along with that they get a limited litho, ticket, etc. as detailed on the website.

The $129 package is a "front-of-the-line" arrangement. You get the limited litho, as well as vip seating at the DK3 panel and you can bypass the line at the Frank Miller autograph signing in the signing area.

There is the no additional cost stand in line for the Frank Miller autograph signing at the signing area option as well. Frank is signing one item for free per person.

The Lottery package is a special presentation and signing between the DKIII team (Miller, Janson, Azzarello and Kubert) and 30 fans. At this event they will each sign 3 items, and Frank Miller will do a Batman head sketch on a blank or backer board as part of the package, along with that they get a limited litho, ticket, etc. as detailed on the website.

The $129 package is a "front-of-the-line" arrangement. You get the limited litho, as well as vip seating at the DK3 panel and you can bypass the line at the Frank Miller autograph signing in the signing area.

There is the no additional cost stand in line for the Frank Miller autograph signing at the signing area option as well. Frank is signing one item for free per person.

Thanks! Do we also get front of the line to his signing if we have a VIP pass?

so if I pay $1000 for the VIP dinner with Miller - the sketch and three included signatures can't be graded?

Doesn't anyone know if that's true?

They can be graded, but you have to go through Doug Peters, not sure what the added cost would be.

so if I pay $1000 for the VIP dinner with Miller - the sketch and three included signatures can't be graded?

They can be graded, but you have to go through Doug Peters, not sure what the added cost would be.

I was under the impression Gotham Central was running the Frank Miller SS for Fan expo...

I was under the impression Gotham Central was running the Frank Miller SS for Fan expo...

http://www.comicsketchart.com/frank-miller-cgc-signing-faq.html

Is this part of the $1,200 package to share a steak with Miller and have him initial 'FM' on 3 comics? Guess this makes paying Liefeld $80 to initial 'RLd' on X-force #2 a good buy. doh!

Is this part of the $1,200 package to share a steak with Miller and have him initial 'FM' on 3 comics? Guess this makes paying Liefeld $80 to initial 'RLd' on X-force #2 a good buy. doh!

I paid more for vip Paris comiccons Frank Miller package, and I really don't see a comparison.

I paid more for vip Paris comiccons Frank Miller package, and I really don't see a comparison.

Better or worse?

Better or worse?

Frank Miller is the only reason I do what I do.

Hey Jimmy we will be handling any and all Frank Miller Cgc items at fan expo. We travel with Frank for every show or signing he is at. Gotham is welcome to do a private signing with Frank, similar to Stan lee and even take in books onsite at their booth Thursday- Saturday. I just have to have all books to me by 3pm Saturday afternoon. Just have Carlos contact me to set it up there is no extra fee on his end for helping make my life easier.

The meet and greet items can all be cgced at the end of the event. I'll have a team of guys there to do paper work on hand. There is no up charge for our services and you're welcome to submit on your account if you wish. The only extra fees are the CGC creator fees which we will collect at the time of paper work.

I am heading to nyc tomorrow to see Frank so I'll most likely have the FAQ updated for Canada pricing either Friday or tomorrow night depending on if I sleep on the plane or not.

Thanks! Do we also get front of the line to his signing if we have a VIP pass?

Curious to know about this too.

Better or worse?

Frank Miller is the only reason I do what I do.

The only reason? hm

KEVIN SMITH & JASON MEWES

Return to Toronto for Jay & Silent Bob Get Old

A special event on Friday, September 2nd.

They will also be doing photo ops at the con.

Great!! :applause: