• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

The lanyards are hot!

Amazing Spider-Man #17 Stan Lee Variant has been added to the site. Color and Black & White Versions available. Get it signed by Stan Lee and/or Dan Slott.

Kevin do you have a link to the exclusive store? Every time I click I get the exclusives, but not the store.

Kubert School is going to be at Fan Expo

Kubert School? Is that where Andy will be most of the show? Any chance of Adam making a surprise appearance?

Adam will not be there, ill see him Sept 17th at his home and can get any items signed there.

I'm sorry if I missed this, but what does Quesada charge for a witnessed signature?

usually its $20 usd not sure what he is doing for the CAD.

Whoa...How did you get the privilege in meeting him at his house?

Thanks Kevin! Even though some exclusives for Toronto say sold out online, I assume you will also have stock available at the FanExpo kiosks onsite?

As well, do you have any further info regarding the Margaret Attwood signing? Cost, time and if she will be signing anything else. Also, would I be able to use my VIP pass with her?

Even though the doors open at 2pm for premium, VIP and I think Deluxe pass holders, a lot of artists and retailers aren't fully setup and open until the official 4pm opening. It's more of a time just to get your bearings. I say check them out, but you won't know until you are there whether they are open or not.

Okay, so Hasbro is an exhibitor, they are there selling items and this is not under our purview so VIP doesn't mean anything to Hasbro, except if you are in early you can go check out their booth. But Hasbro does offer something called a line bypass option where you can register in advance and select a time to visit their store booth and it looks like they are not anticipating opening until 4pm. Here is the link:

http://hasbrostore.ca/

Note that as I write this Thursday and Friday are completely booked.

Has anyone else had a problem being first (ish) in line for the hasbro booth I have tried 2 years in a row and i am within the first 20 people in the building but when I arrive there are always 10-15 exhibitors passes in front of me. I do not think it will matter this year but last year it cost me the SW exclusive they only had 10 of ?