• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FanExpo Canada, Sept 1-4, 2016

560 posts in this topic

Batman Adventures Foil sold out quick and very few 9.8 candidates, Even the ones through dscott were not good candidates. But, the colored one was crisp.

Kevin,

I dropped by your booth on Thursday a few times and you were not around.

Show was packed from the moment it opened. i was disappointed as the two artists i wanted to get something from were either booked or not taking commissions. Did end up with a Tom Grummett Superman page feat Capt Cold as well as some Andrew Robinson art which I was excited to get.

Also got to finally meet Doug Peters aka DSCOTT and dropped off a few books. All and all a good show with some disappointments but I'll be back again next year

Great job Kevin Boyd!!

Show was packed from the moment it opened. i was disappointed as the two artists i wanted to get something from were either booked or not taking commissions. Did end up with a Tom Grummett Superman page feat Capt Cold as well as some Andrew Robinson art which I was excited to get.

Also got to finally meet Doug Peters aka DSCOTT and dropped off a few books. All and all a good show with some disappointments but I'll be back again next year

Great job Kevin Boyd!!

Which artists were you hoping for?

Great job Kevin Boyd!!

Which artists were you hoping for?

Speficially Clay Mann. Doug had said he was doing head sketches but when i got to him he said he wasnt sketching at all. Just sigs. So that was sort of a let down but it happens. Also Tom Grummett but his list was so long from the days prior I never had a chance