• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s MOON KNIGHT series starring Oscar Isaac (2022)
7 7

563 posts in this topic

Article also lists The Punisher, Deathlok, and Spider-Woman as the other candidates to round out the next wave of offerings from the Marvel Netflix relationship.

As has been stated before sounds like they're trying to use Netfilx as a pseudo 'Marvel Knights' imprint for the MCU, which is great by me as someone who really enjoyed Daredevil.

Yea 2018 is a ways out, but it may take that long ('16-'17) to close out the first chapter of 'The Defenders' and then move into a second wave. We'll see, hopefully 'where there is smoke' we'll find Moony bashing some skulls in, then talking to himself about it.

Article also lists The Punisher, Deathlok, and Spider-Woman as the other candidates to round out the next wave of offerings from the Marvel Netflix relationship.

As has been stated before sounds like they're trying to use Netfilx as a pseudo 'Marvel Knights' imprint for the MCU, which is great by me as someone who really enjoyed Daredevil.

Yea 2018 is a ways out, but it may take that long ('16-'17) to close out the first chapter of 'The Defenders' and then move into a second wave. We'll see, hopefully 'where there is smoke' we'll find Moony bashing some skulls in, then talking to himself about it.

Man am I glad I got these books in my collection earlier this year.

Sounds like an early rumor...but

It would be great to see Marc Spector in the Netflix MCU.

Moony to Netflix as early as 2018

Good Lord! I want this to be true!

:wishluck:

But there are so many of these sites now tracking CBM and CBTV projects. This is the site that is being quoted in that article.

PEELTHEORANGE.NET: Marvel Planning Netflix Shows For Moon Knight, Punisher, Deathlok and Spider-Woman?

An unnamed source “close” to the situation has informed us that for Marvel’s next slate of Netflix shows, they’re going dark – very dark. The source says that in 2018/2019, you can expect the following shows for Netflix:

2018: Moon Knight with Bushman as the main villain

2018: The Punisher with JIGSAW as the main villain

2019: Deathlok with Fixer as the main villain

2019: Spider-Woman with Madame HYDRA as the main villain

As with all of these stories, take it with a grain of salt. If true, however – how excited would you be?

But if you check the comments section, this was just as interesting.

original.jpg

Someone must have picked up a leaked image of the Marvel roadmap.

:o

Sounds like an early rumor...but

It would be great to see Marc Spector in the Netflix MCU.

Moony to Netflix as early as 2018

Good Lord! I want this to be true!

:wishluck:

But there are so many of these sites now tracking CBM and CBTV projects. This is the site that is being quoted in that article.

PEELTHEORANGE.NET: Marvel Planning Netflix Shows For Moon Knight, Punisher, Deathlok and Spider-Woman?

An unnamed source “close” to the situation has informed us that for Marvel’s next slate of Netflix shows, they’re going dark – very dark. The source says that in 2018/2019, you can expect the following shows for Netflix:

2018: Moon Knight with Bushman as the main villain

2018: The Punisher with JIGSAW as the main villain

2019: Deathlok with Fixer as the main villain

2019: Spider-Woman with Madame HYDRA as the main villain

As with all of these stories, take it with a grain of salt. If true, however – how excited would you be?

But if you check the comments section, this was just as interesting.

original.jpg

Someone must have picked up a leaked image of the Marvel roadmap.

:o

I loved their take on MODOK and Egghead in Antman. Really well done.

I loved their take on MODOK and Egghead in Antman. Really well done.

lol

If you took the time to read the comment, you'd notice the image was posted two years ago. Marvel has had to change its plans a few times due to not being able to acquire rights or direction change.

that picture is just something typed in notepad, its origin was a twitter account, I wouldnt put much stock in it. Anyone can write common characters names into notepad and claim to have a source...

Sad%2Bwalking.gif

lol:applause:

Yeah -- that looks like a wishful thinking list, since

1) It's been established that Kang is owned by Fox due to the FF rights.

2) Hasn't Deathlok already appeared a few times in Agents of Shield? Not that they can't won't do more crossovers within the TV universe, but wouldn't ABC (or whomever) have priority claim to him, not Netflix?

While I think this rumor and "source" is completely fabricated nonsense, I do still think Moon Knight is going to be part of Phase II of Marvel Knights/Netflix/Defenders/whatever. And my chance to pick up a WBN 32 at anything approaching a reasonable price is out the window.

Moon Knight seems silly to do. We already have Daredevil and there really is no difference other than the costume.

Well Moon Knight is a crazy former elite soldier who believes he's the Avatar of an Ancient Egyptian God, as well as a millionaire with a Crescent plane and a bunch of fancy gadgets and weapons. And a gay best friend!

Daredevil is a blind lawyer with crazy senses who's dad was a murdered boxer, with no weapons or money, other than the billy club. With a super-ninja gf!

I'm pretty sure they can come up with storylines that don't go in the same direction. But yes I guess at some point they are just fit white dudes who punch and kick people in New York.

Moon Knight seems silly to do. We already have Daredevil and there really is no difference other than the costume.

I don't think that's true at all. hm I know very little about Moon Knight, but isn't his story one of immense psychological disorder that takes his character on a much different path than Daredevil?

I just did a brief search and it looks like his origins are based out of Egyptian mythology, with his next few years all being ripe with content for a Netflix series.

Moon Knight seems silly to do. We already have Daredevil Batman and there really is no difference other than the costume.

FIFY

:baiting:

True, but this will be like a Batman TV show WITH BATMAN ACTUALLY IN IT SO IT WON'T SUCK BALLS! :sumo:

Edited by Epic Peach