• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s MOON KNIGHT series starring Oscar Isaac (2022)
7 7

563 posts in this topic

Cool to see something done with Moon Knight finally! Some interesting storylines in the first series. The one with the poisoned water was an early standout, along with the characters Morpheus, Stained Glass Scarlet, and Black Spectre. "Hit It!" was one that Bill Siekiewicz said really helped him develop his own style.

I didn't think there had been a Moon Knight Omnibus printed, but did a google search for it anyway and found that someone made this:

Custom Moon Knight Omnibus

Pretty cool!

There is a rumor of James Gunn desiring to work on a Moon Knight movie. Which when asked by a fan, it sounds like he is super-excited to take this on if timing allowed.

At D'onofrio's age and physical condition, there is no way he could play Marc Spector...........

There is a rumor of James Gunn desiring to work on a Moon Knight movie. Which when asked by a fan, it sounds like he is super-excited to take this on if timing allowed.

At D'onofrio's age and physical condition, there is no way he could play Marc Spector...........

:roflmao: Maybe he wants to play Marlene? (shrug)

More than likely, I would think he wants to be the Kingpin. That's one cool thing about all these series: the villains can appear on any of them!

Would love to see someone like Gunn take this on, but it seems he was just showing his interest and at the same time stating 'if only I had the time'.

...we can still hope. I'd love to see Spector as a movie, or as a Netflix series. I think it could work in either format.

They could focus just on Moon Knight, or tie in with a Midnight Sons, more horror/monster themed type interconnected story. :gossip:

:roflmao: Maybe he wants to play Marlene? (shrug)

More than likely, I would think he wants to be the Kingpin. That's one cool thing about all these series: the villains can appear on any of them!

:idea:

DeKnight, whose most recent work was serving as director on Pacific Rim Uprising, spoke to ComicBook.com in an exclusive interview. Like his conversations about a potential God of War movie, DeKnight's chatter of Moon Knight started with a Twitter conversation.

"That's a weird story actually," DeKnight said. "I never considered including Moon Knight in Daredevil. Somebody asked me on Twitter a while back if I would do Moon Knight and I've always been a huge Moon Knight fan and yeah, if I had the time in my schedule and the stars aligned, I'd love to do Moon Knight. I mean, I love the whole multiple personality. Is he crazy? Is he not crazy? Has he really gotten these mystical powers? Are they supernatural or is it all in his head? I think it would make for a very, very interesting Marvel universe kind of Netflix show. I also hope they'll expand and give him a shot sometime."

On the horizon for Netflix is a third season of Daredevil, and second seasons for Luke Cage and Iron Fist. While many Marvel fans are lobbying for a Moon Knight series, the character has not yet been tapped for a live-action adaptation.

At a press event for Avengers: Infinity War, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige promised there are plans for Moon Knight, though they might not be immediate. "Yes," Feige told ScreenRant. "Does that mean five years from now, 10 years from now, 15 years from now? There are stacks of character cards that we have in our, in our development offices, which we look at. Which we pull for him, which we discussed."

Marvel delivered a bombshell at Disney's D23 when they unveiled a new Moon Knight television series is in development for the streaming service. While fans did not get to see footage from the upcoming show, Marvel did unveil the new logo for the series, and it looks awesome! The new logo, which you can see below, features the moon symbol worked into the second O in Moon, and the Knight font also has ancient -script worked into it.

It's a slick-looking logo, and this should help fans get even more hyped for the upcoming series.

moon-knight-logo-1184414.jpeg?auto=webp&