• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh's Greatest SS Sales Thread of All Time

443 posts in this topic

This massive paring down of my uncontrollably huge SS collection may last a long time. At least I hope so. My intention is put up somewhere 400-500 SS slabs through the end of the year. There will be no sketch covers and no celebrity books for the foreseeable future. But if you want to ask about anything, please feel free. About 80% of my books are on MySlabbedComics.com. There are still many books that are not going up for sale, but it will not hurt to ask.

Here are the terms and conditions:

Shipping:

Domestic: Boxed shipping will be capped at $16 for up to 3 slabs. Shipping for larger orders will be negotiated in a mutually agreeable fashion.

Int'l welcome, PM for shipping quote.

First :takeit: in time wins, whether PM or in the thread. I am the final arbiter.

I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I don't want to. I have a fair number of folks, especially newer members on Ignore, from my time when i was active in Moderns. I may un-Ignore you for this sale, so if you can't PM me, post something in the thread, and I will PM you.

Whenever you want to check out, you can. I will hold for up to two weeks, then ship and you can start another pile if you so desire.

I will give all information that I have on the status of the book, even if all I know is that I don't know.

Returns accepted, no questions asked. However, based upon recent developments, I am going to put a 2 week limit on returns. If you get cold feet, or something happens, please let me know, I'd rather have a no sale than deal with the risks inherent in a return.

I will do time payments for anything over $500 in the aggregate. I will require 10% down nonrefundable and up to 4 months (possibly longer if we agree)

I will do discount bulk deals, but i will not give the rare stuff away or discount it very much unless it is a large sale. Some of this stuff is one of one and always will be, and I will aggressively mock certain lowballs, so wear big boy pants.

I will also have some blue labels in here as well, I am sure.

Questions, discussion and general tomfoolery are welcome. I'd like to keep it fun and friendly.