• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OBSCURE DC'S! - Post 'em if you love 'em!
5 5

395 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

According to Overstreet this book is scarce.  Not sure about that...but it was a cheap buy on ebay...

35008979684_69d39cc5a6_c.jpg

Do you have the full run ? Tricolor?. 

I think it would be a good fun run too collect?.

39 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I know he was a motorcycle inthusiast...

He is also Cheryl Ladd (Charlie's Angels)  dad.

Father-in-law?  I think she was married to one of his sons but I may be wrong.  I do remember reading that another son Alan Ladd, Jr. was instrumental, while he was at Fox Studios, getting buy-in to produce Star Wars and getting it made.

5 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

Do you have the full run ? Tricolor?. 

I think it would be a good fun run too collect?.

No...just issue #2 and #5.  I'm not a full run collector...I actually only wanted #5, but the #2 was so cheap I bought it...:D

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

33 minutes ago, Mmehdy said:

never saw that one before...great cover, thanks

Here's a hint for you Mitchell...go to mycomicshop.com and search any title.  They have photos of 99.999% of all comics made...It's better than the Photo-Journals...:banana:

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

1 hour ago, evilskip said:

Finally found a thread where I could post this Congo Bill 2 that arrived today. Spine splits (top and bottom, one inch) are the biggest defect in this book. Never read any of these, so it should be...unusual.

Its a Julie Schwartz edited title with stories by Gardner Fox.  It's sort of "Mystery in Space" for the jungle crowd and just as much fun.