• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon Fan Days Nov. 21-22, 2015 Orlando, FL

59 posts in this topic

I remember speaking with Jamie Graham at Baltimore who seemed to indicate his company would be setting up, and I'm sure you'll get a lot of the Florida dealers who normally do MegaCon and TBCC as well. Hard to say how many out of state dealers plan to attend though, with it being just a few days before Thanksgiving.

Just as an FYI vendor names are generally not released on the website or anywhere in advance until the program guide pdfs are posted online shortly before the event (including the floorplan). I can see if there is a possibility the vendors list could be released in advance here on the Collector's Society boards.

I remember speaking with Jamie Graham at Baltimore who seemed to indicate his company would be setting up, and I'm sure you'll get a lot of the Florida dealers who normally do MegaCon and TBCC as well. Hard to say how many out of state dealers plan to attend though, with it being just a few days before Thanksgiving.

I'm setting up at the show. Making a little vacation out of it with the family.

CGC will not be there. I will be set up as a cgc facilitator accepting both signature series and universal submissions. Look for One-Stop-Comic Shop and/or Steve Lydic colors when you get to the show

The other problem is many of the local Florida Dealers have already committed to either Clearmont Comic Con or UltraCon prior to this event even being announced.

Ah...two shows back to back on a weekend...sounds like fun.

I'll be there George. Bring some money. I'll send you home with some books.

Hey Dale. Yeah, I plan on being there. Have to check with my usual local dealer sources to see if I can round up a badge though.

Hey Dale. Yeah, I plan on being there. Have to check with my usual local dealer sources to see if I can round up a badge though.

My family is coming at least one day. I could probably help you out the other days though.

CGC will not be there. I will be set up as a cgc facilitator accepting both signature series and universal submissions. Look for One-Stop-Comic Shop and/or Steve Lydic colors when you get to the show

I've heard Valdemort will be there. I don't get why CGC is not setting up. I wish they were.

My family is coming at least one day. I could probably help you out the other days though.

Thanks Dale. I just need the badge for set-up and Sat. Morning at most.