• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do With This What You Will

25 posts in this topic

HOW TO VIEW THE HIGH BIDDER OF PRIVATE AUCTIONS ON EBAY:

-Login to your eBay account.

-In the right-hand top corner, click on "Advanced Search"

-In the left side-bar click on "Items by Seller"

-Enter Sellers User ID

-Under "Items for Sale by seller name", select an 'auction' currently in session and then..

-Select "Watch this item", in the upper right-side under the eBay Item #

-At the top middle of the web page, Click on "My ebay"

-Under "Items I'm watching", click on "Customize" link on right-side

-In "Customize Items I'm watching" window make sure that the "High Bidder ID" is inside the "Columns to display" box. If not, highlight "High Bidder ID" in the Available Columns box and use the Right arrow key in the middle of both boxes to move "High Bidder ID" to the "Columns to display" box.

-Go back to "My eBay", Scroll down to "Items I'm Watching", and look for the "High Bidder" under the sellers name auction currently in session.

-You should now see the un-hidden high bidder for that auction. Click on the name of the high bidder.

-You will see the identity page of the high bidder. Click on "Contact Member" button.

-Now you can contact the High Bidder of any of the sellers auctions.

Note that you should always disclose how you were able to find the high bidder of the private auction and reference the auction that you are referring to when contacting an ebay member, as this information is non-disclosed in subject line.

This information is meant to be informative only and I am neither endorsing nor encouraging anyone to violate Ebay auction tampering policies.

This information is meant to be informative only and I am neither endorsing nor encouraging anyone to violate Ebay auction tampering policies.

yeahok.gifpoke2.gif

Seriously though, thanks...it's nice info to have. Now if we could find a convienent way to look at hidden feedback... frustrated.gif

Jim

yeahok.gifpoke2.gif

Seriously though, thanks...it's nice info to have. Now if we could find a convienent way to look at hidden feedback... frustrated.gif

Jim

By the same method you can see the feedback number instead of it showing as private. thumbsup2.gif

This does not seem to work anymore....anyone have any luck?

No, but did you also know the Red Soz won the World Series?

893blahblah.gif