• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RedRaven's Magazines

23 posts in this topic

Dammmmnnnnn

Very nice

Are you still adding to that?

That picture is about 7 or 8 years old.

All the mags are still mine (I never sell anything) and yes I still add to the collection.

I don't buy much of anything (comics or mags) anymore. My last mag purchases were around 2014. I need to rescan everything for insurance purposes. When I do I will try to whip up mega-image #2.

I've never patched the blazing combat #1 hole but I the urge to do that has gone. I'm pretty well content with my collection.

Edited by RedRaven

4 hours ago, RedRaven said:

I don't buy much of anything (comics or mags) anymore. My last mag purchases were around 2014. I need to rescan everything for insurance purposes. When I do I will try to whip up mega-image #2.

I've never patched the blazing combat #1 hole but I the urge to do that has gone. I'm pretty well content with my collection.

If you ever sell any, it will be a great sales thread. Beautiful books.

4 hours ago, RedRaven said:

I'm at that Blazing Combat 1 hole right now, got 2-4 in NM shape.

15 hours ago, cstojano said:

That Ring of the Warlords, new to me, LOVE the Sanjulian cover. Does CGC NOT grade this particular issue?

Either it's listed under Warren Presents or nobody has sent one in to be certified.  Otherwise, I'm not aware of any prohibition for that book.

3 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Either it's listed under Warren Presents or nobody has sent one in to be certified.  Otherwise, I'm not aware of any prohibition for that book.

Under Warren Presents, 4 Universal and 3 SS, 2 in 9.8. Man I love the cover...