• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread for Greg Cicchetti aka ChicksCosmiComics AKA VW Clobberin Th

829 posts in this topic

May I present to you for the first time ever...

The Featured Item Bundle!

Very simple concept. I'm going to state a price for the bundle and the first item listed will be the "Featured Item". I will periodically add more to the bundle and the price will remain the same. This bundle will be shipped in a Medium Flat Rate Box. Shipping is included in the U.S. and maybe worldwide we'll have to see what the cost is as it's on my dime. All funds raised with this bundled package will go directly to Dorothy Cicchetti.

Alright, it goes without saying, Greg was an awesome guy and he told me a few times how he always found my sales thread at the very least a little entertaining so in that spirit let's get started and hopefully I can keep you guys eating more :popcorn: than you already are. God bless Greg and Dorothy and while I'm saddened by the loss of such a nice guy, I'm honored to have the opportunity to contribute to this effort.

Price $6,000 $5,900 $5,800 $5,500 $5,000

Featured Item-I give you The Incredible Hulk 181 Near Mint condition very improvable with a press and dry clean. This book has the Marvel Value Stamp AND the Mark Jeweler's Insert. Books with the Jeweler's Insert traditionally command a 15% premium over the ones without. The only defect I see not improvable with a press is in the upper right front cover, otherwise a very stunning book.

Hulk%20181%20Front_zpsr3nvrqul.jpg

Hulk%20181%20Back_zps9i4jpexb.jpg

And now's the time to do the first Add-ON

AntManFront_zpsba12gxhe.jpg

AntManBack_zps1ahwm6iv.jpg

And now Add-On Two Three & Four

Star%20Wars%201%20A_zpskxprh8cb.jpg

Star%20Wars%201%20B_zps7d315mo1.jpg

DD111_zpszln0cmhq.jpg

Add-On Number Five

Sinestro_zps0qjqz6ex.jpg

Add-On Number Six Because What's a Cosmic Thread Without a Cosmic Book!

Inhumans_zps3sjgpntt.jpg

These next ones are added because Greg seemed to really like these three books judging by the sales thread. First Cletus Kasady and First Carnage appearances.

Add-On Number Seven

asm345_zpsqmr5ag1v.jpg

Add-On Number Eight

asm361_zpsojdeftpi.jpg

Add-On Number Nine

asm362_zpswkkshb9r.jpg

Add-On Number Ten

asm363_zpsgy1vv6de.jpg

Add-On Number Eleven

asm252_zpss8uo5s35.jpg

Add-On Number Twelve

nm21_zpsrjgqtdkq.jpg

Add-On Number Thirteen

asm300_zpsfrlcor7a.jpg

Add-On Number Fourteen & Maybe The last one

sw107_zpszibvwsgv.jpg

:takeit: at $5,000

Very simple concept. I'm going to state a price for the bundle and the first item listed will be the "Featured Item". I will periodically add more to the bundle and the price will remain the same. This bundle will be shipped in a Medium Flat Rate Box. Shipping is included in the U.S. and maybe worldwide we'll have to see what the cost is as it's on my dime. All funds raised with this bundled package will go directly to Dorothy Cicchetti.

Alright, it goes without saying, Greg was an awesome guy and he told me a few times how he always found my sales thread at the very least a little entertaining so in that spirit let's get started and hopefully I can keep you guys eating more :popcorn: than you already are. God bless Greg and Dorothy and while I'm saddened by the loss of such a nice guy, I'm honored to have the opportunity to contribute to this effort.

Featured Item-I give you The Incredible Hulk 181 Near Mint condition very improvable with a press and dry clean. This book has the Marvel Value Stamp AND the Mark Jeweler's Insert. Books with the Jeweler's Insert traditionally command a 15% premium over the ones without. The only defect I see not improvable with a press is in the upper right front cover, otherwise a very stunning book.

DD111_zpszln0cmhq.jpg

Add-On Number Five

Sinestro_zps0qjqz6ex.jpg

Inhumans_zps3sjgpntt.jpg

These next ones are added because Greg seemed to really like these three books judging by the sales thread. First Cletus Kasady and First Carnage appearances.

Add-On Number Seven

asm345_zpsqmr5ag1v.jpg

Add-On Number Eight

asm361_zpsojdeftpi.jpg

Add-On Number Nine

asm362_zpswkkshb9r.jpg

Add-On Number Ten

asm363_zpsgy1vv6de.jpg

Add-On Number Eleven

asm252_zpss8uo5s35.jpg

Add-On Number Twelve

nm21_zpsrjgqtdkq.jpg

Add-On Number Thirteen

asm300_zpsfrlcor7a.jpg

sw107_zpszibvwsgv.jpg

^^

Greg was a great guy and always cool to talk books with. May God bless him and may Dorothy and the family find peace in the coming days.

To all those who have helped with this thread and even those behind the scenes. We see you and appreciate you! God bless you too.

I'd like to offer some Lil' Kirby goodness.

Kamandi 4 CGC 8.5 White

And Cap 111 vg. Still a looker

$35 Shipped in the U.S. $10 credit towards anywhere else.

image_zpsqsgibcba.jpg

image_zpsjhtzbihn.jpg

DD111_zpszln0cmhq.jpg

Add-On Number Five

Sinestro_zps0qjqz6ex.jpg

Inhumans_zps3sjgpntt.jpg

Add-On Number Seven

asm345_zpsqmr5ag1v.jpg

Add-On Number Eight

asm361_zpsojdeftpi.jpg

Add-On Number Nine

asm362_zpswkkshb9r.jpg

Add-On Number Ten

asm363_zpsgy1vv6de.jpg

Add-On Number Eleven

asm252_zpss8uo5s35.jpg

Add-On Number Twelve

nm21_zpsrjgqtdkq.jpg

Add-On Number Thirteen

asm300_zpsfrlcor7a.jpg

sw107_zpszibvwsgv.jpg

Invoice sent!

Chris is on the phone with Dorothy telling her the good news. Thank you

Greg was a great guy and always cool to talk books with. May God bless him and may Dorothy and the family find peace in the coming days.

To all those who have helped with this thread and even those behind the scenes. We see you and appreciate you! God bless you too.

Kamandi 4 CGC 8.5 White

image_zpsqsgibcba.jpg

image_zpsjhtzbihn.jpg

:takeit:

Kamandi 4 CGC 8.5 White

image_zpsqsgibcba.jpg

image_zpsjhtzbihn.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thank You!!!!!