• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Nashville -- September 8-10, 2017

11 posts in this topic

Just saw the guest list.

Looks WEAK.

They are charging too much to see nothing.

There are a few panels, however, that I wouldn't mind attending. But the price of admission is too much, even for a local like me.

I'm all set up at booth 638 (which is toward the back of the hall in the center). Pretty good guest line up (way better than Chicago), but not a ton of established comic dealers. Hopefully there will be some good deals around the room.  Looks like they sold several booths last minute, probably when people realized Stan Lee was coming to the show.

1 hour ago, Dale Roberts said:

I'm all set up at booth 638 (which is toward the back of the hall in the center). Pretty good guest line up (way better than Chicago), but not a ton of established comic dealers. Hopefully there will be some good deals around the room.  Looks like they sold several booths last minute, probably when people realized Stan Lee was coming to the show.

Good luck at the show Dale....make lots of $$!  I thought about doing it after the Stan announcement....definitely will bring in better attendance.  But just couldn't make such a late change in my schedule....