• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 11 CGC 4.5 and two WWBN 32s SOLD

10 posts in this topic

Three books this evening - one slabbed Batman 11 CGC 4.5, and two raw Werewolf By Night 32 pence copies in nice mid to upper mid grade.

Prices include insured boxed shipping. No quibble return policy, provided the book is returned in the same condition as sent within six months.

Paypal recommended.

No naughty folks and bad chaps.

Batman 11 CGC 4.5. Off-white to white pages, name written on cover. The case is magazine sized. $1650. SOLD

Batman%2011%204.5.jpg

Batman%2011%204.5%20back.jpg

Sorry to threadcrap, but why do these knuckleheads insist on putting books in mag holders?? So ya run out, wait till u get more holders. I am not excited about paying almost a 100.00 to slab a book only to have it look like garbage in an oversized mag holder. KNOCK IT OFF CGC!!!

(you have a beautiful looking Batman BTW)

Sorry to threadcrap, but why do these knuckleheads insist on putting books in mag holders?? So ya run out, wait till u get more holders. I am not excited about paying almost a 100.00 to slab a book only to have it look like garbage in an oversized mag holder. KNOCK IT OFF CGC!!!

(you have a beautiful looking Batman BTW)

Cheers. I always assumed it was due to the book being too big for a regular GA holder for whatever reason.